The online racing simulator
LFS Editor Bugs Report
(7 posts, started )
LFS Editor Bugs Report
I didn't really find an existing thread for it so i decided to make one dedicated for bugs/errors so it's easier to sort it away from suggestions.

The issue is in Vehicle Editor, Animations..
I was making a STR animation for my land rover mod and saved it with a name of STR_Defender
When i try to locate it in [driver/steering] tab it will not show.. It seems like the issue is that it can't detect names that are longer than 7 characters (aside from "STR_")
While in animation editor you can save a "str/sit" name with 8 characters.
-when using a 2D view (from back for example) and adding pitch using the P (lower right part of screen).. While having the clock's texture in edit mode.. Making changes (like moving speedo or indicators) position will not appear in real time on the assigned tris.. You'll have to go back to free view (P) to see changes
Hello, LFS EDITOR bug when changing the graphics adapter
It's defaulting on Intel HD 4000 and works fine
I try to set it on my Radeon R5 graphics card then exit lfse
When trying to lunch it again it shows error " OUTPUT NOT FOUND"
All drivers are updated.
Please can you tell me the exact message that comes up? In the code I found two similar messages but neither is exactly what you posted.

Also, I'd like to know:

- When you exit LFS editor after selecting the other adapter, which numbers do you see in cfg.txt in these lines:
Adapter Select [number]
Output Select [number]

- After restarting LFS editor and it fails to start, is there any information in deb.log?

EDIT: If you have any problem restarting after that, you can simply delete the adapter and output select lines from cfg.txt.
Quote from Scawen :Please can you tell me the exact message that comes up? In the code I found two similar messages but neither is exactly what you posted.

Also, I'd like to know:

- When you exit LFS editor after selecting the other adapter, which numbers do you see in cfg.txt in these lines:
Adapter Select [number]
Output Select [number]

- After restarting LFS editor and it fails to start, is there any information in deb.log?

EDIT: If you have any problem restarting after that, you can simply delete the adapter and output select lines from cfg.txt.

sure here's some screenshots
Attached images
‏‏لقطة الشاشة (7).png
‏‏لقطة الشاشة (8).png
‏‏لقطة الشاشة (9).png
Checking on my laptop with amd integrated graphics and nvidia dedicated gpu, also get that error when I try to switch to the dedicated graphics, but I've found a fix.

Don't change the adapter in lfs settings, but set the "adapter select" to 0, for me in the nvidia settings I have to set the lfs_editor.exe to use dedicated graphics, then it works fine and i go from 361fps to 462fps when viewing the rb4 in vehicle editor. (idk why not more, 60% gpu usage, 11% cpu, but no cores are fully utilized)

LFS Editor Bugs Report
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG