The online racing simulator
AHMED 4.0RS / AUDI RS6 C7 AVANT
Hello!

I am making a new mod based on the Audi RS6 C7, Mod will have multiple configurations and skins, Model will be made fully from scratch Smile Currently I have only finished the exterior shape of it

My friends will help with textures, physics and engine/engine sounds Smile
Attached images
image13.png
image12.png
image10.png
image8.png
image7.png
image6.png
image5.png
LFS_Editor_11_03_2023_4.02.57.png
image4.png
image3.png
image2.png
image1.png
Family makanzi car
Quote from osmilkrt :Family makanzi car

evet kankanim, only interior left to doo and then i make it a mod lan
Attached images
dddddddeerdddddd.PNG
Quote from Kanker_aap :evet kankanim, only interior left to doo and then i make it a mod lan

Its good news
More photos of modeling progress, pics arent in order sori bro, this mod is now ready for upload
Attached images
00000.png
10.png
11.png
21.png
22.png
33.png
44.png
55.png
66.png
77.png
88.png
99.png
222.png
333.png
444.png
555.png
666.png
777.png
888.png
999.png
44444.png
gtwgfywfy.png
nfdb.png
sccsssdfsf.png
ssdsd.png
ssfsdfs.png
#6 - plkrk
Cant wait to test drive it brother Smile
Where did you get these interior reference pictures from?

Quote from Flame CZE :Where did you get these interior reference pictures from?

I found an Assetto Corsa mod and decided to take screenshots of the interior view in Content managers viewer, I hope this is allowed right?
I made a new dashboard from legal photos now for the mod, it turned out even better than the old one that I used Assetto Corsa mod pictures for. I will be uploading a video of the modeling progress once I have time to edit it and upload it. But here are some snips taken from the video itself.

The mod has been now updated and it is again ready for review.

PS. I re-used the wheelhub and center console because I have modeled those both fully from scratch by eye balling reference images.
Attached images
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture12.PNG
Capture11.PNG
Capture10.PNG
Capture9.PNG
Capture8.PNG
Capture7.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture15.PNG
Capture14.PNG
Capture13.PNG
imagsade.png
imagesda.png
Amazing!!!!
great job! Big grin
great cool fun. can you make redline more than 7k? thanks Big grin
Quote from Giedriune :great cool fun. can you make redline more than 7k? thanks Big grin

7,000 is factory redline
i know . with revbouncer it only reach 6.8k
One of the best mods in LFS!
I have one little question though, would it maybe be possible to add an option for an orange lightbar as well?
Quote from Averro :One of the best mods in LFS!
I have one little question though, would it maybe be possible to add an option for an orange lightbar as well?

Hello Marty, thank you for feedback and suggestion Big grin

I will be remaking the lightbar/police lights + some other things as I have more time and I could add this to another config, anyways I will take this into consideration first, might make it might not Smile
Really nice mod, I drive it regularly on TC. Any chance of an unmarked police lighting setup? Even if that's just taking the lightbar off the top Big grin
Quote from Lukey747 :Really nice mod, I drive it regularly on TC. Any chance of an unmarked police lighting setup? Even if that's just taking the lightbar off the top Big grin

Hello! Thank you for feedback Big grin Glad people like the mod still. I can come up with an unmarked police config soon, let's hope I remember to do it Big grin

Anyway I am planning on revamping this whole mod later this year, everything will be improved (Better 3D work, better texturing and more configs)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG