The online racing simulator
Editor Test Patch 0.7D40
(188 posts, closed, started )
and please make the v16 engine support for both editor and the game.
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Scawen : wrong thread
Quote from Scawen :Overlay function from page mode is now available in cutout mode

The overlay toggle in cutout mode only work in gouraud view mode. Is that a bug?
Attached images
lfs_00000369.jpg
lfs_00000370.jpg
lfs_00000371.jpg
Hmmm tried to get into the editor today, I've been running the most current patch since release. I'm signed out and can't sign back in. Checked the firewall setting on my side, changes my webpass. Nothing seems to be working
Attached images
Screenshot 2023-10-09 101607.png
-
(RealistAdam) DELETED by RealistAdam
-
(RealistAdam) DELETED by Scawen : not related to test patch
@Scawen we should be able to use the textures which contains "~" character. its so hard to reduce the number of materials cuz of that, when too many materials error occurs. +that causes everytime copying the absolutely same texture with different name again and again and again. and it expands the png folder un-necessarily about size.
Please can you explain what you mean? I really have no idea what this is about, why it happens. Maybe describe it like a story, where you start from, what you are trying to do, what you actually do and what goes wrong. I have never encountered a problem that sounds like this.
basically and shortly we should be able to use the textures which contains "~" character in their names as well, when changing a texture. it can ease the process, sorry for long story.
But there is a reason why "~" cannot be used. It is reserved so that there can be internal texture names that are protected from the users making textures that have the same name as the internal textures.

That's why I'm interested to understand the process that leads to this problem coming up, so I can try to think of another solution to the problem.

Quote from AR92 :sorry for long story.

Actually, I am asking for a longer story, to help me understand. Big grin
AR92, how about you use "_" instead of "~" for naming your textures?
Would it be possible to have a second row of animation slots on the motorcycles that are "activated" when the medium and high speed bike physics take over in game? These slots could pertain to lean angle as opposed to steering angle as well.
Quote from rane_nbg :AR92, how about you use "_" instead of "~" for naming your textures?

im saying that already, you need to copy the same texture contains "~" character and rename it to "_" everytime.
and other suggestion that i thought about just now, i think leds of the LED tacho of s_clock_formula (LED, not LCD type), should be colorable as well, and maybe new LED type fuel gauge like LED tacho, for some cars' which has led gauge instead of numbered gauge.
Thank you for all the testing!

Editor test patch D50 is now available with various updates.

Be aware - the mods it saves are not compatible with current official LFS!

Info and download: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/106004
-
(Scawen) DELETED by Scawen : wrong thread
This thread is closed

Editor Test Patch 0.7D40
(188 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG