The online racing simulator
Test Patch D4 (now D48)
(704 posts, closed, started )
I have just noticed a small bug, as i have been doing quite a bit of racing again lately...

The AI seems to not always take the correct amount of fuel for races. I just had a race with a friend of mine and AI (mod: Pochete 118 GT3) and the AI cars that were set to difficulty 4 ran out of fuel 2 laps before the end of the race (12 lap race on Aston North, they ran out in i think lap 10). Interestingly the AI set to difficulty 5 finished the race without a problem.
Hi Rob, I've tried to reproduce it, using default setup and it didn't happen for me.

12 laps at Aston North, 4 AI in Pochete
1 and 2 at level 5
3 and 4 at level 4

They all chose to start with 31% fuel for 1 stint, estimated 2.2% per lap.

1 and 2 finished the race with 5.5% left in tank. 3 and 4 finished with over 6.5% in tank.

So I'm not getting the same result. Could your result be related to the setups they were using?
Quote from Scawen :Hi Rob, I've tried to reproduce it, using default setup and it didn't happen for me.

12 laps at Aston North, 4 AI in Pochete
1 and 2 at level 5
3 and 4 at level 4

They all chose to start with 31% fuel for 1 stint, estimated 2.2% per lap.

1 and 2 finished the race with 5.5% left in tank. 3 and 4 finished with over 6.5% in tank.

So I'm not getting the same result. Could your result be related to the setups they were using?

Ohhhh, i just see its the required pitstop (didnt notice that until reviewing the replay). I have attached the replay now. They dont manage to stop within the pit boxes when they have like 1% of fuel remaining and they just continue without the pitstop and then run out of fuel on the outlap. The ones that were set to difficulty 5 made the pitstop without any problem. (and yes they were also using the default set Smile)
Attached files
pochete no fuel.mpr - 5.5 MB - 38 views
This thread is closed

Test Patch D4 (now D48)
(704 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG