The online racing simulator
Logitech WingMan GP FF
(6 posts, started )
#1 - siLc
Logitech WingMan GP FF
#2 - herki
"Run DLL as an App"? Never heard of this ... I only only rundll32.exe, which is called rundll32.exe, not "Run DLL as an App"

Maybe a fresh system install would do good, I don't have another idea yet...
#3 - SamH
Just to be absolutely sure, download the drivers again. Rather than downloading a copy that's "out there" on the internet, download from THIS website (and ONLY this website)...
http://www.wingmanteam.com/lat ... ware/latest_soft_main.htm

Sometimes someone has the amazingly ingenious idea of publishing their own virus, spyware or similar credit card stealing application under the guise of device drivers or useful freeware software. Wherever possible, always go to the genuine SOURCE of software, rather than from sites offering alternative downloads. The Wingman Team are genuine Logitech people.

Hope that helps
#4 - siLc
Quote from SamH :Just to be absolutely sure, download the drivers again. Rather than downloading a copy that's "out there" on the internet, download from THIS website (and ONLY this website)...
http://www.wingmanteam.com/lat ... ware/latest_soft_main.htm

Sometimes someone has the amazingly ingenious idea of publishing their own virus, spyware or similar credit card stealing application under the guise of device drivers or useful freeware software. Wherever possible, always go to the genuine SOURCE of software, rather than from sites offering alternative downloads. The Wingman Team are genuine Logitech people.

Hope that helps

This doesn`t helped. The installing seems to end successfully, but theres no wheel found . I thought I reinstall windows, but...I don`t know how
Make sure the wheel is completely disconnected and everything is uninstalled before you try anything else. Make sure the wheel is non-existant in your device manager if present, and then just do this....

Startup the installation with the wheel unplugged from USB, and when it comes up to that window with the black "Steps" stuff, and you come to the Welcome step (step 1), plug it in, and then proceed to the next step (Detection). It should work after that as far as I know. I commonly had a problem such as this when trying to install some Logitech devices, even my wheels. All you need to do is make sure that you DO NOT plug in the wheel before you install the software. If you did, you need to clean the computer out of any known installs of the controller (not the downloadable driver), and then start over with the controller unplugged.

My instructions may or may not be easy, but at least this is how I fix this.
#6 - siLc
Turning wheel very little and car turns a lot and FF doesn`t work but it`s enabled.

Suggestions please

Logitech WingMan GP FF
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG