The online racing simulator
Mod limit and consideration time
(16 posts, started )
remove restrictions or increase them to add mods, now it is only 5 mods, and while these modifications do not approve you can not download more, or rather does not affect, even if they are in the saved or waiting for approval, only 5 mods, and I have such hang mods that I downloaded somewhere about a month ago and they still have not looked, this keeps me from creating new mods

And I would like to touch on the very speed of their approval, you can follow the recommendations that are listed on the forum to speed up the process, but as I see the result is not particularly gives, people have fashion do not look for several weeks, whether it is a full mod from scratch or take a mod that is already approved and changed, please fix it
Did you read what was written about your mods?

You posted a mod as your own "original work" but it was actually downloaded from somewhere.
Another time you posted fake wip screenshots and again it was a ripped mod. Another time you gave wrong source for the model, maybe again to hide that it was a stolen model.

I am not sure if you have a problem with the english language or if you doing it on purpose.
Now remember that you are not the only one who does not understand licensing or decides to use a nice model from sketchfab despite that anyone can guess that it has been ripped.

Now you have this mod waiting for review:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/101407-LANDLINE-RE34
but with your history and the fishy editor pictures, people do not believe you anymore. At the end you started posting in russian for some reason despite that you can write english.
Quote from Gutholz :Did you read what was written about your mods?

You posted a mod as your own "original work" but it was actually downloaded from somewhere.
Another time you posted fake wip screenshots and again it was a ripped mod. Another time you gave wrong source for the model, maybe again to hide that it was a stolen model.

I am not sure if you have a problem with the english language or if you doing it on purpose.
Now remember that you are not the only one who does not understand licensing or decides to use a nice model from sketchfab despite that anyone can guess that it has been ripped.

but with your history and the fishy editor pictures, people do not believe you anymore. At the end you started posting in russian for some reason despite that you can write english.

What does this have to do with my mods? Did you read the post? Did you get the gist of what I wrote?

Now break down what you wrote, I do not know how to write in English, I use the translator, and secondly, you are blaming me for the mod TAZ 02, there I was given a ban for a month for what I told someone what a lie... I have nowhere claimed that the mod was mine, and secondly it says that I took it from the mod gta, I took it from another game, I do not see any problem, there are mods that are stolen and absolutely no change and they approve, and I have all my car at least some how changed or added some details, but I reject cars and give ban, it's funny ... why someone can provide links to cars from some sites and they approve them and my cars where I upload screenshots that I opened them and how I tuned / changed rejected? this is some kind of duplicity and dishonesty, are not you funny? Here I have now rejected a Landline 34 with the reason that it coincides with some parts of the mod gta, but what parts coincide there I myself sit to guess? And for the sake of these "a couple of details" to re-do the entire mod? Besides, I made it more than a month ago, how do I change it? Secondly, why is it rejected and not sent to the correction? Who will answer all these questions?

by the way you write "decides to use a beautiful model from sketchfab, despite the fact that anyone can guess that it was stolen" but at the same time a bunch of mods approved which is stolen and nothing, so the moderator can not guess that it was stolen? Secondly you write that I "ceased to trust" typo because of the rejection mods taz 02 but you can not see the date? I first wrote under the mod landline, and then I rejected taz 02 ... and did not trust me only one turbofan because he has nothing to do as littering their messages on the forum, he is not even a moderator that would have something to demand from the creator of mods

And in general, it's silly not to believe that I did something myself... Turbofan had trouble going to my mods and see? I've made eight mods that are approved... And there are all made by my hands, by the way that's just the way back to the Landline, I have it rejected for a couple of details they say they were taken from the mod gta, but there is a mod where they take a conditional car and cling to it some parts from the mods of other games, is not the same? Except that they approve them... And when you write that the car is original you reject it, it's nonsense, even the moderator himself indicates the reason "a few details" that is, most of the car does not coincide with anything ... With such logic need to remove 90% of the mods
Quote :for the mod TAZ 02, there I was given a ban for a month for what I told someone what a lie... I have nowhere claimed that the mod was mine

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/101252
You claimed that the model was yours when you put:

Quote :COPYRIGHT USAGE LICENSE:
User indicated this is original work

"Original work" means that you created the model.

Then you were asked if you can post progress pictures, so others can see if you really did create the model.
You posted one picture of the car in Blender, without text.
You probably wanted to show that this is how you created the model.
Problem: The model was actually downloaded, someone found out and posted screenshots of the meshes. So you lied twice. First by entering wrong copyright and second when being asked.

Quote :and secondly it says that I took it from the mod gta, I took it from another game

Irrelevant, maybe the GTA modder and you took the model from the same game.
Important is that you had wrongly put "original work" and that you had no permission to use that model.

Quote :why someone can provide links to cars from some sites and they approve them

In my opinion many mods that only give a link to a questionable filesharing site should not be approved. I do not vote on such mods because I have no way to check.
But how is that relevant to your situation?
Someone had found "your" exact model in a GTA mod.
Quote from Gutholz :https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/101252
You claimed that the model was yours when you put:

"Original work" means that you created the model.

Then you were asked if you can post progress pictures, so others can see if you really did create the model.
You posted one picture of the car in Blender, without text.
You probably wanted to show that this is how you created the model.
Problem: The model was actually downloaded, someone found out and posted screenshots of the meshes. So you lied twice. First by entering wrong copyright and second when being asked.

Irrelevant, maybe the GTA modder and you took the model from the same game.
Important is that you had wrongly put "original work" and that you had no permission to use that model.

In my opinion many mods that only give a link to a questionable filesharing site should not be approved. I do not vote on such mods because I have no way to check.
But how is that relevant to your situation?
Someone had found "your" exact model in a GTA mod.

That's exactly what I don't understand about my mods when it came to the forum and the system of mods ... You're the one who started mentioning my mods...
Okay, if you want to talk about my mods, go ahead, there is no such a license where the description "I made a mod that took a model and changed it" there is only "original work" to me what claims? Let's go back to Landline 34 there as the moderator pointed out most of it is indeed original but it is still rejected, don't you think it is questionable? That means if you put, for example, a mod from gta and my car is completely different models, and in form they will be different, so I pointed out everything correctly, but then why it rejected? Do not you think it is nonsense? I have long given up on taz 02 I am interested in the story with the Landline 34 and only with him, a bunch of questions about this mod, why I rejected it if I could redo the details that seemed questionable moderator? what the outrage?
Quote :and did not trust me only one turbofan because he has nothing to do as littering their messages on the forum, he is not even a moderator that would have something to demand from the creator of mods

It is a public review system.
Anyone can comment on a mod and vote on it.
If someone has doubts about the legality or whatever or finds the model to be ripped it is exactly correct to post that.

Quote :I could redo the details that seemed questionable

No. It is not ok to use a stolen model even if you modify it.
It still will not be ok if you modify it more.
Editing a ripped model does turn it into your original work, license wise.
I have difficulties reading your posts and it feels this chat is not going anywhere.
Maybe read this thread, it might answer any remaining questions:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/100339-The-mods-system%2C-what-is-allowed%2C-what-is-not-allowed-and-what-we-hope-to-se
Quote from Gutholz :It is a public review system.
If someone has doubts about the legality or whatever or finds the model to be ripped it is exactly correct to post that.

I have difficulties reading your posts and it feels this chat is not going anywhere.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/100339-The-mods-system%2C-what-is-allowed%2C-what-is-not-allowed-and-what-we-hope-to-se

And it's hard for me to read your messages, the essence of this post is generally different, and you started discussing my mods that do not relate to the post at all... I write that you need to remove the limit on downloading mods and somehow speed up the approval process because people have mods that haven't been checked for several weeks and you started writing to me about my mods, I don't know why
Quote from Gutholz :It is a public review system.

And again, there are mods that were also suspected of being stolen, a person changed a couple of things and they were approved, so I think it's not worth listening to you, you are in some kind of your own world
Yes, speed of mod approving takes lot of time. Month or maybe two. Wtf... Scawen, invite more people to approve mods or what Big grin 5 mods stuck, and we cant do anymore mods, we stuck for month or two...
I have to agree on this chief. Takes too long imo.
Quote from Quored :And it's hard for me to read your messages, the essence of this post is generally different, and you started discussing my mods that do not relate to the post at all... I write that you need to remove the limit on downloading mods and somehow speed up the approval process because people have mods that haven't been checked for several weeks and you started writing to me about my mods, I don't know why

It's relevant, because the review process takes longer when the modders don't prove enough/prove fake info and obfuscate things.
Remember that if you do the things we recommend, your mod can be processed super fast.

Example 1:
Mod creator creates a development thread, shows progress, lists sources and shares info with public during development. Finally mod is done, submit. SUPER QUICK PUBLISHING Thumbs up

Example 2:
Mod suddenly appears submitted, EITHER claims original work but looks like it comes from another game OR mod is from sketchfab (etc) claimed as original work by sketchfab uploader, but looks like from another game. Reviewers have no way to know if dodgy looking mod is really legit, strong suspicion that it's not. Unwilling to publish. VERY SLOW PUBLISHING Uh-hu

These are just two examples. Other mods may have reasons for super fast publishing and many other mods may also look dodgy for whatever reasons, like FAKE "work in progress" images, that are hard to prove one way or another. Looking

I'm not going to get in a discussion here. In fact I will not subscribe to the thread. But it's amazing how many people IGNORE our advice for how to get mods published quickly, then complain that it takes a long time. Shrug

The reviewers are doing their best. Please help them, by doing the proper thing with mod development threads, provide genuine proof of your investigations into the legitimacy of any sources. It is not the job of the reviewers to do that. It is your job to show beyond any doubt that the mod is legitimate.
It would be helpful if all mod creators followed the screenshot instructions:
Quote :Provide at least 5 in-game screenshots of the front, rear and side views, an interior screenshot and at least one action screenshot.

I see many mods which don't contain an interior screenshot, which means more effort for the reviewers to check the interior for possible issues.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG