The online racing simulator
D1GP kei office style S15
Just making a thread for the mod because it's still wip and this can be a place to give feedback and for me to say what will be added. Mod will be uploaded very soon in a wip stage.

The mod is a derivitive of my own previous S15 based mod but with a different bodykit.

The Salvia15 skin thread
Attached images
s15kei2.png

Here is the modelling process recorded once again.
#3 - CJDA9
The 245's don't last long enough or have grip to keep up with other cars running 265 rear and 235 front. If you did change the tire sizes this car could be competitive in comps.
Is it a bug that this car's steering wheel turns is limited to 736 degrees lock to lock?

On a side note, it would be lovely to see you finish the spec-r aero mod completed with proper wheels and a slight power bump.
Quote from CJDA9 :The 245's don't last long enough or have grip to keep up with other cars running 265 rear and 235 front. If you did change the tire sizes this car could be competitive in comps.

Thanks for the feedback. I will try with those sizes

Edit:
Now updated with 235/40 and 265/35
and 60 degrees lock limit
Quote from HKS-D1 :Is it a bug that this car's steering wheel turns is limited to 736 degrees lock to lock?

On a side note, it would be lovely to see you finish the spec-r aero mod completed with proper wheels and a slight power bump.

Might be my fault. Not sure. Thanks for letting me know.
About the spec-r yes I wanna update that too with new steering wheel, new wheels and some various stuff.
Sorry, having some technical difficulties with getting the tire types right now xD I see 2 ppl are online. so its a little bit stressful to fix it lol

Edit: Okay fixed the tire types.
Now its 235/40 x 9 front and 265/35 x 10 rear and Road normal, road super, knobbly
I will also tweak the handling later. For example it has a high scrub radius right now.
Quote from pärtan :Might be my fault. Not sure. Thanks for letting me know.
About the spec-r yes I wanna update that too with new steering wheel, new wheels and some various stuff.

Thanks for looking into it, will be looking forward to your updates on both cars!
Quote from HKS-D1 :Thanks for looking into it, will be looking forward to your updates on both cars!

Thanks! Smile
I couldnt find the issue. Its set to -450 to 450 in steering and that's the only setting i can find.
But try it again because I have changed it to GT class so the max lock is now 60 degrees instead of 45. Maybe that fixed it.
If we could run lower psi outback that would be great, like down to 12psi. Love the changes though.
Quote from CJDA9 :If we could run lower psi outback that would be great, like down to 12psi. Love the changes though.

Sure, I'll get to that next time i edit the mod Smile
Edited it to 60 - 650 kpa, will be added next time i post an update.
Quote from pärtan :Thanks! Smile
I couldnt find the issue. Its set to -450 to 450 in steering and that's the only setting i can find.
But try it again because I have changed it to GT class so the max lock is now 60 degrees instead of 45. Maybe that fixed it.

The update fixed it to 900 degrees, but can you up it to 1080? 900 degrees is a rather old limit. Thanks!
Quote from HKS-D1 :The update fixed it to 900 degrees, but can you up it to 1080? 900 degrees is a rather old limit. Thanks!

Fixing this in next update too
So dropped some new updates on this recently if anyone wanna try.
Changed suspension geo abit. It has lower SAI, kinda like caster plates going outside the strut towers (as many comp s15's use)
And went back to double wishbone rear, and tweaked geo to handle better.
pretty low caster too. Let me know how it feels, i haven't tried it on wheel, only on mouse.

Lemme know if the FFB is too weak or fine. If it's too weak i will increase the caster a bit again.

Also included a fast drift setup with road supers in the back, and road normals in the front. Still with the 265 235. Can drift pretty wide and fast with that for a short distance before the tires overheat.

I personally like to add 100kg to the front tires, but that's just my own preference.

And sorry about still using the vanilla LFS steering wheel. I'm gonna replace it at some point. It's just I'm right at the top of the tris limit so i have to optimize more for that.
would be great to have 1080 degrees stering animation
Should remove WIP badge 👍

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG