The online racing simulator
Can someone do this???
(10 posts, started )
Can someone do this???
can someone check if my lfs host is working, you might need to check off empty it is "dw cops and robbers" without the quotes, thanks dustin (imthebestracerthereis)
I cant see it dude, tried typing the name in to the "join specific server" bit and got a "could not connect" error
uh
ne suggestions?
#4 - troy
router or firewall? then either forward ports or put lfs.exe in your firewall exeption rules
Since its listed on LFSWorld, its registered properly with the master server, so this tells us your server can talk to the outside world.

However, since people can't find it in-game, or connect to it from outside your network, we can deduce that people cannot connect in - usually this is caused by firewalls or NAT.

If you directly connect to the internet, unblock the incoming ports you've set LFS to use (by default TCP/63392, UDP/63392) in your firewall.

If you connect to the internet via a router, you'll need to port forward the ports to your PC. Take a look at portforward.com for information.

You may also want to take a look at this thread (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=9572), as it contains information for common firewalls, amongst other nuggets of info.
Quote from troy :router or firewall? then either forward ports or put lfs.exe in your firewall exeption rules

i did all that turned firewall off too but no luck waaaaa :weeping:
okay so im at http://portforward.com/english ... Server/LFSServerindex.htm
and it tells me my ip, do i put that in the game and then what is all of the things on the page for?

should i use my external ip address there or the one on run/command?
i checked lfsw
i checked lfsw and it was on there and i need to see if someone can check it again plesaeeeee!!!!!!!
scratch all of that
i figured out port foward but my router is not there, what should I do??illepall
still no luck...

Can someone do this???
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG