Because of late, the newest mate
Of everyone is the BF1
The real life one isn't even driven by Juan
And most are crashed at Blackwood turn one

So, don't hesitate
Race an F08
On this date
Highly it will rate
LoL, that was great And you'r quite right. The F08 is great to drive after the patch. Sadly few servers let us drive it
and ur as dum as a plate
#4 - joen
Well it's more of a rhyme than poetry But I agree wholeheartedly!

I would like to add though: the problem isn't completely at the server's side. There are FO8 servers around, it's just that few people race the FO8. Why not is beyond me. Everybody seems to want the FOX. I love the FOX too, but the FO8 is at least as much fun. It probably has a bad rep because of the more difficult handling pre-patch
#5 - Jakg
yay! race the FO8 in apresciation of his work!
Quote from joen :
I would like to add though: the problem isn't completely at the server's side. There are FO8 servers around, it's just that few people race the FO8. Why not is beyond me. Everybody seems to want the FOX. I love the FOX too, but the FO8 is at least as much fun. It probably has a bad rep because of the more difficult handling pre-patch

Yup your rite... Or at least I think so...
#7 - Jakg
FO8@SO1, great combo, and the bumps after the chicane teach you throttle control!
#8 - joen
FO8@WE rev is great too. I was (badly) driving some races there the other day
I dont understand why I see Westhill Reversed more than the right way, the track flows so naturally and gracefully when raced the right way, it's a masterpiece of track design by Eric - but everytime I see Westhill it's running backwards

Anyway I dont race either car out of choice, so I dont know what i'm doing posting here...

Toodle-oo!
FO8 @ Kyoto GP

Heaven I say!
#11 - joen
I didn't say WE non-rev isn't great too Actually it was the first time ever I did Westhill rev online, but I liked it
Westhill is an underrated track, either way.
Quote from joen :Well it's more of a rhyme than poetry.

Actually, it's art.

Quote from anbiddulph : and ur as dum as a plate

It has been proven that people with animated avatars have smaller 'ding-a-lings'
wow lets just start a peom thread haha

The GTI Poem:

The gti makes u cry....The end...short n sweet like a piece of meat see im a poet and didnt even know it
Thank ya thank ya very much

I love the gti
Haha.

But true, F08 is getting rare. It was undrivable though. I think I'll start again using it .

I like how the BF1 looks and all, but for some reason, i hate seeing people drive it. Dunno. Too fast. Esp at the oval... That is so not the car for the track. I totally hate BF1 oval-ers. Arg.
Much love for the FO8.

We've been running it a ton this week in the CoRe server.

www.CoRe-racing.com

Haha nice read, F08 is awsome!
We should have a car of the week all servers adopt - make FO8 the car of the week!
That's a bloody good idea.
To take the idea even further; a car/track combo of the week.
It might coax more user to servers running the 'combo of the week' so the public servers are so sparsely populated.

Who's gonna make the thread?
Isn't that what the OCC is for?
Oh, I thought it was a charitable organisation for the support of overweight right wing politicians. Silly me.

The F08 Poem
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG