The online racing simulator
Brake Bias/ARB adjustment while driving
This topic has probably come up before

I'm aware you can change these settings in single seaters with arrows, but i don't see the reason for arrows not working with GTRs and having to go menu diving. Would be nice to have to have consistent control over this (extending to mod cars as well) and even better, dedicated keybinds.
ye would be nice, i mean, u can go change between brake bias and arb´s with up and down arrows in fo8 and bf1, but u cant do that on the gtr´s, dunno why.
woah, I never knew you could change settings in the openwheel cars just with arrows, without first pressing F11.
Maybe it was done that way because of the GTR cars only XRR has a display in the cockpit?
Cars without display would need an onscreen-menu (like F11), maybe it could open automatically if one the arrows is pressed and disappear after two seconds with no input?

It is possible to make scripts like https://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Script_Guide#Brake_balance_adjustment_.28increase.2Fdecrease.29 but they do not work for all cars: The adjustment-menu is different depending if the car has adjustable brake-bias and ARB or only of either.
the screen bit would make sense, although iirc ufr and xfr have a screen as well.
the temporary popup would be a good enough solution, but i guess the cars will get an interior refresh anyway when the update lands, the fx and fz really need it.

I'm aware of the possibility of making a script, but it's a very roundabout and imperfect way compared to a simple keybind.
Quote from johneysvk :the screen bit would make sense, although iirc ufr and xfr have a screen as well.
the temporary popup would be a good enough solution, but i guess the cars will get an interior refresh anyway when the update lands, the fx and fz really need it.

I'm aware of the possibility of making a script, but it's a very roundabout and imperfect way compared to a simple keybind.

no, it's not.

Whilst I appreciate it is something you have to 'figure out yourself', it's completely up to the player which adjustments he has/wants.

I have used scripts for my whole time in LFS ever since it was introduced.

It should be a table of options in controller just to choose which button should be ARB+/- BB+/-, but it literally takes 2-3 minutes, to make a script and have it in LFS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG