The online racing simulator
LFSWorld logon weirdness [fixed]
(9 posts, started )
A pal and I have both had trouble logging on to LFSworld. I'm guessing a java issue.

Before we can type (or even paste) in user name and password we get a 'page time out' pop-up message.

I, somehow, managed to get logged it, but he still can't.

Thoughts?
#2 - ORION
You ahould have about 15 seconds until the live alert background process hijacks the alert window
Was already reported a couple of weeks ago, dunno if vic tried to fix that yet.
I wonder how untill now no one didn't notice that
Did humans got slower in typing lately?
I log in automatically
ive had the same problem with page timing out due to my insanely complex password!!!....
More like 3-5
Quote from ORION :You ahould have about 15 seconds until the live alert background process hijacks the alert window
Was already reported a couple of weeks ago, dunno if vic tried to fix that yet.

Actually, it's more like 3-5 seconds. Couldn't type fast enough, so tried pasteing, but still not fast enough to get on...
wow - NOW I see that thing! I never saw it before, prolly because i typed my login details fast enough. I never understood what people meant with that time out, but now i do, so I'll look into it.
ok, it should be fine now. At least here I don't get the timeout anymore. If you still get it, maybe you need to refresh with a ctrl-f5
Excellent! Works great
Quote from Victor :ok, it should be fine now. At least here I don't get the timeout anymore. If you still get it, maybe you need to refresh with a ctrl-f5

Thank you! Works great.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG