The online racing simulator
Thank you?
(3 posts, started )
Thank you?
Just remembered my login and figured I'd stop in. I just booted some LFS to play some online, but thought, wow, I haven't ventured the forums in forever.

To be very brief, this game means a lot to me, it has saved me in some very dark times.

I thank all of the community for racing with me over the years, and all of the updates, and support, and feedback.

This community means alot to me, don't think my low post count reflects my dedication to this game.

I sincerely hope this game lives on strong, as it has lived and grown strong in the last 18 years I have been playing it.
I feel the same thing dude, everdyday i check the website for reading news, in the morning, at the midday and before sleep Smile i'm addict i guess! LONG LIVE FOR LFS!
I really feel, I met a lot of fantastic people here including developers who would like to see them play again one day and enjoy the enormous work and dedication they are having with players Smile

Who knows, even if it's just an end-of-year event, something like this that could bring the community together and honor this enormous work that has to be recognized

I 💗 LiveForSpeed

Thank you?
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG