The online racing simulator
BZ S5000
(19 posts, started )
BZ S5000
I wish the signals could be seen in the lamps together with the led. It would also be very nice if the interior was arranged. Good
Quote from berenturkel71 :I wish the signals could be seen in the lamps together with the led. It would also be very nice if the interior was arranged. Good

Thank you. It will be finished soon
Quote from LFS NISSAN :Thank you. It will be finished soon

The power in the engine settings of the vehicle is 6100Rpm. But already redline is between 6200 rpm. It would be great if you fix this
Quote from berenturkel71 :The power in the engine settings of the vehicle is 6100Rpm. But already redline is between 6200 rpm. It would be great if you fix this

I can't. this happens to all vehicles in LFS
Hey I like this mod. It looks nice. However, i have some suggestions for future improvements. If you're interested, send me a dm.
Quote from Marty_Deslions :Hey I like this mod. It looks nice. However, i have some suggestions for future improvements. If you're interested, send me a dm.

Hello, any suggestions can leave a message directly, thank you
Quote from LFS NISSAN :Hello, any suggestions can leave a message directly, thank you

Suggestions:

-Maybe put the default drivers point of view slightly backwards. Compared to other vehicles, the outside and inside mirror are not fully visible. In options, I can put my standard "seat" forward, but not backwards.

-Different configurations. The current one has police lights at the front that work as hazards/indicators. However, this is not always allowed on cruise servers like TC, as a civilian. Consider making a different configuration without the police light, and maybe with normal amber-colored indicators.

-Window tint. This could look very good on this car. You could make a seperate configuration for this. For instant: One default config, one with police lights, one with tint, and one with tint and police lights.
For the tint you can choose to tint all the windows, or just the rear ones, and leave the windshield clean. You can also choose to make this tint invisible from the inside out, or make it visible, like for instance in the GG55 mod.

-And a small suggestion: Engine power. The current rpm where max power is, is also around the redline. When driven with automatic transmission, when decelerating, the transmission tends to shift down very fast, to keep the RPMs high, at the red line. If the max power could be around 5,5k rpm, that would be nice. This might not be easy tho.

Let me know what you think.
Quote from Marty_Deslions :建议:-可能将默认驱动程序的观点略微向后退。与其他车辆相比,外后视镜和内后视镜并不完全可见。在选项中,我可以向前放置我的标准“座位”,但不能向后放置。-不同的配置。目前的前面有警灯,可以作为危险/指示器。然而,作为平民,TC等巡航服务器并不总是允许这样做。考虑在没有警灯的情况下进行不同的配置,也许使用正常的琥珀色指示器。-窗户色调。这在这辆车上可能很好看。您可以为此进行单独的配置。即时:一个默认配置,一个带警灯,一个带色调,一个带色调和警灯。对于色调,您可以选择为所有窗户或仅为后窗着色,并保持挡风玻璃清洁。您还可以选择从内到外使这种色调不可见,或使其可见,例如在GG55模组中。-还有一个小建议:发动机动力。最大功率所在的当前转速也在红线附近。当使用自动变速箱驱动时,变速箱倾向于快速向下移动,以保持转速在红线上。如果最大功率可以在5.5k rpm左右,那就太好了。不过,这可能并不容易。告诉我你的想法。

I can modify these, but not recently. Now I log on the LFS official website and enter the server to download the model is very slow and long. It takes 3-5 minutes to download a model. Have you encountered this situation?
Quote from LFS NISSAN :I can modify these, but not recently. Now I log on the LFS official website and enter the server to download the model is very slow and long. It takes 3-5 minutes to download a model. Have you encountered this situation?

No I don't have problems. But I don't download mods manually. I also don't mod myself.
Skins dont work on this car?
This car with tint looks good, could you make a configuration with the tint, but without the red/blue lights up front?

Also, but this may be a more complicated idea, how about a configuration with 1 or 2 small flags at the front of the car? These flags can be colored in the garage.

Quote from Marty_Deslions :This car with tint looks good, could you make a configuration with the tint, but without the red/blue lights up front?

Also, but this may be a more complicated idea, how about a configuration with 1 or 2 small flags at the front of the car? These flags can be colored in the garage.

A fixed flag? It looks stiff. I won't consider it.
Quote from LFS NISSAN :A fixed flag? It looks stiff. I won't consider it.

Allright, but what about a configuration with only the tint but without the warning lights?
Quote from Marty_Deslions :Allright, but what about a configuration with only the tint but without the warning lights?

Yes, I will. I'll change the details. But I have to finish the model I'm building first.
Can u make a C63 AMG please?its my dream car in LFS
Quote from cassolzinho :Can u make a C63 AMG please?its my dream car in LFS

How do you know what I'm doing? Yes, I can tell you that I am working on w206
Hey mang, do you have plans to make a skin mapping/template for this and the MAGEBI 7?
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Hey mang, do you have plans to make a skin mapping/template for this and the MAGEBI 7?

Next update

BZ S5000
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG