The online racing simulator
GOD OF RALLY
(11 posts, started )
GOD OF RALLY
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Vehicle mod: GOD OF RALLY

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Famous Italian rally vehicle with all-wheel drive.

DESCRIPTION:
Specifications:
Engine: Twincharged Inline 4 with 1759cc, producing 550bhp and 646nm torque.
Transmission: 4WD with 5 Paddle shift gears.
TIRES: 305/35-17

Credits:
Interior: XRR (Steering wheel)

This vehicle is a mix of reality and imagination.

Shy WARNING: I DO NOT SUGGEST ADDING THIS MOD INTO CRUISE SERVERS. At this point this mod is not finished. Its size and specifications might change. Its access level might change as well. There will be an update in the WIP thread when it is at its final stage. In its final stage, the vehicle will get only minor updates.

COVER SCREENSHOT:

COPYRIGHT USAGE LICENSE:
License type: CreativeCommons Attribution (BY)
License / content URL: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/italian-group-a-89-hot-hatch-low-poly-model-97b15b067111443ebe05840137b49c65
License message/credits:

COPYRIGHT GRANT LICENSE:
License type: CreativeCommons Attribution (BY)
Derivatives are allowed: NO

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DECLARATION:
This Vehicle Mod is inspired by another vehicle.

OTHER DETAILS: (at time of posting)
This mod's access level is: PUBLIC
This mod is marked as WORK IN PROGRESS

Download and install the mod for testing purposes: lfs://testmod=BEBF48

UPDATE CHANGELOG:
- This mod is public now.
- Class is changed from GT to Saloon.
- Engine specs are normalized to best to known. (rumored Group B -> S4 engine specs: Inline 4 with 1759cc and turbocharged with 2.20 bars - making 550 bhp)
- Transmission is 5 gears with paddle shift with default gear ratios from Group B -> S4 transmission specs. (1:2,500 / 2:1,579 / 3:1,115 / 4:0,862 & 5:0,710)
- Suspension is imaginary for eventually more endurance and soft driving.
- Weight and its distribution have been normalized now.
- Aerodynamics have been modified with normal specs.
- LOD2 (Collision mesh) has been adjusted to the proper shape.
- An improvised fuse box with engine/headlight/indicator lights added into the interior.
- Central display has been added to the interior.
- Driver display behind the steering wheel is optimized now.
- Steering wheel has been modified a little. (Offset has been added to the circle part which sets it apart from the middle section + Middle point has been added on the top middle side of the wheel for a better steering focus).
- Sport seats added. (in Rally configuration)
- Minor adjustments to rim and tire specs.
- Vehicle has been mirrored, so it's better aligned with the wheels now.
- Front bumper indicators added.
- Front fog lights added on Rally config.
- Front passenger feet stand added on Rally config. (though no passengers are available for now)
- Fuel box added on the rear of the vehicle, it's in Rally config.
- Mudguards added on all wheels, they are in Rally config.
- Engine rev indicator lights with sun shield have been added to the Rally config on the center console.
- Engine start and headlight ON/OFF buttons were added to the center console.

Known issues:
[1] SOUND - Engine sounds aren't perfect right now, but it will get there.
[2] SUSPENSION - It's breaking really easy on jumps, will have to do more tests.
[3] ENGINE LIGHT/INTERIOR/ - The engine indicator light doesn't work properly(red light), lights up when you rev a little like a shift light, but it has to light up when the engine is ON. It might be, because the engine has 10K revs. Not that important, so I'll keep it like that for now.
[4] FRONT INDICATORS - They aren't the proper ones. They need to go on the side of the bumper. Not an important issue, so I will redo them in the future.
[5] REV LIGHTS - They have to be on the side of the rear reg. plate, but I find that they fit well on the rear lights. I might move them to the proper place in the future.
[6] SIZE - It has a bigger size when compared to other vehicles. I ain't making it smaller at this moment, because I cannot fit the tires in there.
[7] SKIN SUPPORT - Doesn't support skins for now. It's not a priority either. But it will have skin support at some point for sure.
[8] FRONT PLATE - Didn't find a proper place or size for the front reg. plate, so there is only a rear one.
[9] DRIVER POSITION - Feet aren't properly aligned.

Hopefully, you'll enjoy it and will wait for suggestions, especially for the engine sound and suspension.

Don't forget to rate it, if you enjoy it.
LINK TO MOD PAGE
Attached images
lfs_00000741.jpg
lfs_00000742.jpg
lfs_00000743.jpg
lfs_00000744.jpg
lfs_00000745.jpg
lfs_00000746.jpg
Quote :SIZE - It has a bigger size when compared to other vehicles. I ain't making it smaller at this moment, because I cannot fit the tires in there.

Then you should not put the big 17" wheels with 300mm wide tyres in a car that hails from 80ies,where 14" rims was a standart and having 200+ wide tyres was a luxury.
Quote from Eclipsed :Then you should not put the big 17" wheels with 300mm wide tyres in a car that hails from 80ies,where 14" rims was a standart and having 200+ wide tyres was a luxury.

True, but I'm not sure if I like the idea of 14-inch wheels.

Minor updates have been applied.

Minor update V26:
- Driver's position is locked on the left side. Not everything can be swappable right now, so until then it will stay left side only.

Minor update V27:
- The rally config is default now.
- More default colors have been added.
- Default setup has changed tires from R1 to R3.
- Minor changes on the interior, the bigger rev light in Rally config has been aligned in its proper place.
- Improvised roll cage is added inside the interior in the Rally config.
- Minor changes on the exterior, mostly on the front fog lights in Rally config.
- Timer has been added to the center console in the Rally config.

Known issues:
[1] SOUND - Engine sounds aren't perfect right now, but it will get there.
[2] SUSPENSION - It's breaking really easy on jumps, will have to do more tests.
[3] ENGINE LIGHT/INTERIOR/ - The engine indicator light doesn't work properly(red light), lights up when you rev a little like a shift light, but it has to light up when the engine is ON. It might be, because the engine has 10K revs. Not that important, so I'll keep it like that for now.
[4] FRONT INDICATORS - They aren't the proper ones. They need to go on the side of the bumper. Not an important issue, so I will redo them in the future.
[5] REV LIGHTS - They have to be on the side of the rear reg. plate, but I find that they fit well on the rear lights. I might move them to the proper place in the future.
[6] SIZE - It has a bigger size when compared to other vehicles. I ain't making it smaller at this moment, because I cannot fit the tires in there.
[7] SKIN SUPPORT - Doesn't support skins for now. It's not a priority either. But it will have skin support at some point for sure.
[8] FRONT PLATE - Didn't find a proper place or size for the front reg. plate, so there is only a rear one.
[9] DRIVER POSITION - Feet aren't properly aligned.

Attached images
lfs_00000747.jpg
lfs_00000748.jpg
Quote from timdecnodder :https://www.ultimatespecs.com/car-specs/Lancia/16794/1986-Lancia-Delta-S4-Stradale.html

original spec list gives a tire size of 205/55 R16.

the Wheeler got 20mm added to that to get to 225/55 R16.

Also i have a base version(road version) with original 250HP, and an RX/Rally version with original 440hp that has 235/45 R17 tires on it.

that could help fix the scale problem and make the car handle more realistic.

Thank you, Tim. I will think about that. I will try it and maybe upload another version with those specs and smaller scales when I have more time available.

Meanwhile. New minor updates.

Minor update V28:
- Skin support is now available in beta testing. This wireframe is for testing purposes and it might change.
- Indicator button added in rally config.

Minor update V29:
- New main dashboard with REVS and SHIFT UP light indications.
- Interior buttons/timers/lights realignment.
- Minor adjustments and modifications to roll cage, fuse box, and fuel tank.
- Added side plates on rear side windows in Rally config.

Attached images
lfs_00000762.jpg
lfs_00000761.jpg
Another small update.

Minor Update V30:
- BUG FIX: New main dashboard wasn't applied to all configurations. Only on Rally config. It's now applied to all configurations.

Update V31
- Skin support is still BETA, but updated. Position and triangle realignment. The rear spoiler is skinnable now.
- Rear spoiler has a color selection available.
- Mudguards in Rally config have a color selection available.
- Roll cage has a color selection available.
- Last default color has been changed from dark red to white.
- Darker color has been applied to the main dashboard because the gear indicator wasn't visible on the blue default background.
- Rear side plates in Rally config have been aligned to be more centered on the window.

Attached images
lfs_00000771.jpg
lfs_00000772.jpg
lfs_00000773.jpg
lfs_00000775.jpg
Another small update.

Minor update V32:
- Rear bumper is now colorable with the body.
- Skin support is still in BETA. Skin mappings have been resized and realigned. The rear bumper and rally fog lights have been added to the skin support.
- Textures have been optimized and applied to all of the exterior lights.
- The trunk rear plate position has been fixed into black color.

Attached images
lfs_00000776.jpg
lfs_00000777.jpg
lfs_00000781.jpg

Update V36:
- This mod is no longer WIP. It will stay forever public, visual updates will continue in time, and only very minor spec changes might occur. If any spec changes occur (suspension, engine, weight, downforce, etc.), they will be noted in the mod progress thread.
- Added new default [Dirt Rally] setup.
- Added new default [Road Race] setup.
- Driver swaps LEFT/RIGHT sides are now possible.
- Minor rim spoke adjustments.
- Added a front rim cover on the rally and alternative set config. + Reflect wheels (to left side) is ON, so the new cover can be aligned properly.
- Added an antenna on the roof to the rally set config.
- Minor tris mapping adjustments.
- New minor texture update on the exterior side and front badges.
- New minor texture update on the interior dashboard.
- Minor headlight remappings. New side/low/high settings.
Known bug: When the driver is seated on the right side, the rev gauge is flipped and revs from right to left. But it works!

Thanks to everyone who has supported this mod and has voted positive for it. I did notice the rating and I did this update as appreciation. I have also updated the mod photos/screenshots inside the website mod page.

Cheers!

EDIT: Oops. I forgot to remove WIP tag from the mod edit page. I can't remove it now without uploading an update. I will do another mod (minor) update these days, so I'll remove WIP tag with that update. Apologies for the misinformation.
Attached images
lfs_00001011.jpg
lfs_00001012.jpg
lfs_00001014.jpg
lfs_00001015.jpg
lfs_00001016.jpg
lfs_00001017.jpg
lfs_00001018.jpg
Minor, but important update:

- Added a LOD3
- Improved LOD2 visually (988 tris). (It's not the best looking right now. I started it very detailed, but then I discovered that It's best to keep it under 1000 tris and I had to delete all and make it simpler)
- In the last update I forgot to remove WIP, now it's removed and the mod is no longer with Work in Progress status.
- Rim colors have been decreased from three to two. (1. Rim itself; 2. Rim bolts), before the rim outside and inside parts had separate coloring, but there was nothing logical in that. The rally config rim cover hub color has been linked to the rim color itself.
- A front number plate has been added to the ROAD configuration.

- The first setup is now renamed to DEFAULT.
- Minor LOD1 improvements.
- A rear badge has been added.
- Improved exhaust system texture.
- Improved front radiator texture.
- Improved interior textures.
- NEW. Showroom Mode: The front hood, rear trunk, front doors, and rear doors can be opened now. (Trigger: Extra Light)

Attached images
lfs_00001014.jpg
lfs_00001015.jpg
lfs_00001016.jpg
lfs_00001017.jpg
lfs_00001018.jpg
Progress report (no update for now)

- New genuine analog instrument cluster. (right now it's a digital dashboard)
- Removed the rubbish interior attachments on rally config.
- New genuine Rally Tripmeter inside the interior in rally config.
- New Multimedia Player inside the interior in all configs.

Attached images
lfs_00001025.jpg
lfs_00001027.jpg
lfs_00001028.jpg
interior1.jpg
interior2.jpg
interior3.jpg

GOD OF RALLY
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG