The online racing simulator
wel read the suggestion
(18 posts, started )
wel read the suggestion
i'd like to see ''blind the people on the opposite direction''(xenon) lights(real workin ones),

looks fun to me

I read the suggestion.
Blinding people with lights only works when you drive at night (which is impossible in LFS). Besides, on a race track very few people drive in the opposite direction.

If you want to take other drivers out, you should crash them. It's much more reliable. (But don't blame me if you get banned.)

illepall

great suggestion , i wonder why no one thought of this before , o wait ...

next time please have a real suggestion
I read the suggestion. I wouldn't mind better projection lights, but blinding Xenon lights is a no-no!
#8 - VoiD
Instead of Xenon-lights:

Take a hot cigarette lighter and stick it in your eyes, should work too...

...typical demo-licenced-suggestion. :rolleyes:
I don't know, but Worf has an answer for you. (Tadamm!)
Attached files
the_answer.mp3 - 65.4 KB - 114 views
#10 - Gunn
Quote from dennisw :i'd like to see ''blind the people on the opposite direction''(xenon) lights(real workin ones),

looks fun to me

This is the improvement suggestions section of the forum. Encouraging people to drive in the wrong direction while blinding their fellow racers with headlights can not conceivably be considered an improvement to this race sim.

Please think before you post. If you have a genuine improvement suggestion or idea we'd love to hear it.
On a sidenote: learn to use thread titles correctly. They should give us an idea what's the thread about before having to click on it.

It's kind of my fault though, because this thread title with the misspelled "well" was most likely to lead to a very pointless and utterly stupid thread.

Once more I ask myself why there are so many people that don't use the body part between their forehead and the back of their head. Honestly, it isn't just a filling to prevent your skull to collapse, it really has a use, try it!
not to blind people, that was a joke, just to have good lights:L
If you want lights so bad press G and hold it then look at your car it should turn on the lights on default settings.
Quote from Tonttula :If you want lights so bad press G and hold it then look at your car it should turn on the lights on default settings.

i'd like to have zenon lights
Quote from dennisw :i'd like to have zenon lights

For what purpose would you need xenon`s? We don`t have night racing yet.
i and alot of the forum members want this locked , its a pointless suggestion , why do you want lights when theres no darkness in lfs and night racing would have lights anyways .
Quote from unseen :For what purpose would you need xenon`s? We don`t have night racing yet.

i like em
Don`t feel bad about it. I`d rather have them too if we were racing at night . It`s just totally pointless considering them until we have the ability to race at night.

wel read the suggestion
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG