The online racing simulator
Help Psp Gauge
(21 posts, started )
HI guys i did not finde anything abaut a PSP gauge i only seen its on youtube
can anbody tell me wat programs do i use to instal psp as a gauge plz tel me all abaut ir poste links to download

PLZ help me

First, connect your PSP to PC via wifi to see Windows Desktop on your PSP, you need programs that I don't remember, later try some program like sim-tools to see Gauges.

i conect my psp but wats the pint tell me if i dont know wat programs to use and were to get them

anybody help me ?

anyone?
I refuse to help you because you've spanned the forum with 4 posts within 10 minutes. You've given people no chance to help you.
OMG sorry
i was only waiting long well not long but i so want to get it in to my PSP plz help me ? i guess u do the same if you need it
You waited less than 10 minutes. Many people wait several hours, if not at least a day before bumping their thread. Maybe if you took 10 minutes to write your OP in legible English we'd actually know what you want. Maybe try to explain the problem again?
ok
I have seen on youtube a PSP with is used as a gauge and i have a PSP and i want to use it as a gauge to how can i do it wat do i need to download?
Found this

It's something related to the PSP thing, don't know if it's of any help to you.
I was looking at it but its seem nothig because it dose not say wat program do you use or a link to download it
Maybe it's not released.......
wat do you mean i seen it on youtube

ok do you know wat programs do i use to put new gauges in to LFs
LIke this gauge
Ok if you had just said you wanted guages it would have been much easier.

Why on earth you'd want to make your LFS look like that is beyond me, but this is probbably what you want.
it dose not say how to install
this is not a program this is the actual gauge but i need a program to and i was serching for one.
.... I give up.
............... wat mods do u use for ur self?
I don't.
anyone knows abaut wat program do you use to get gauges on LFS
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ok if you had just said you wanted guages it would have been much easier.

Why on earth you'd want to make your LFS look like that is beyond me, but this is probbably what you want.

That link there is what your looking for. if you actually looked, the instructions are there. "Description: So, here´s the first final version.
Just unpack into your LFS Folder.
Read the How to install and uninstall.rtf for further information.
If you want to make something by your own read the
How to make own Gauges.doc."

So Basicly, download it extract it to your lfs folder. read the How to install and uninstall file, and waala.
Thats only DDS files i want a program ........
i did things in instruction but......... i only see

- Start LFS with the shortcut
- When LFS is started you will see these lines in the upper left corner

Welcome to Analog Gauges by mb redruM"
Press strg + pos1 to save positions
Press strg + End to load positions
Press strg + Up-Down-Left-Right to move Gauges
Press strg + PgUp-PgDown to cycle Gauges
in game but i dont see any gauges?
u have to put the .dds-files in your "LiveForSpeed\data\dds"-folder
if it asks to overwrite, press Yes

then it should work