The online racing simulator
Bit of help please?
(7 posts, started )
Bit of help please?
hey all, im new for a start found lfs looking for forza 3 on youtube lol (long story) anyway, i got the demo and loved it, but now i have s1 , im having some problems, mostly the fact that every now and then all my gauges leave ghosts behind until theres just a solid red bar all over my speedo, tacho etc...

is there a patch that fixes this? can i use the latest s2 patches? im absolubtly clueless im afraid so if anyone knows how to sort that problem i would apreciate it!

Thanks

Tom
i would say , first try to download a new fesh lfs:
http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloads

then sign in with your pass and user name in the game and see how that is working, beause you have a S1 licance, lfs wont unlock all the cars.
but lfs S2 is working for you with the cars that you have

if its not working , pls post
Update graphics drivers to the latest ones, reinstall as hotmail said. Should fix it.
yer....graphics drivers....errrr how would i do that exactly? also i litterally downloaded lfs the other day so would it not be the newer version already?
Google for ATI or Nvidia graphics drivers. Should take you to the official site. Follow the on screen instructions. It's easy, just take it step by step.
Quote from Drumster :yer....graphics drivers....errrr how would i do that exactly? also i litterally downloaded lfs the other day so would it not be the newer version already?

If you have Nvidia card usually you can just download the latest driver and doubleclick it.
To be safe you can get Drivercleaner or something. start that and it will clean all drivers you select.
reboot and cl
ok cheers guys will have a go

Bit of help please?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG