The online racing simulator
Help with install please?
(7 posts, started )
Hey, i just would like to know why it wont let me create a shortcut to LFS on my vista desktop, i created it and all looks good but when you click on it, it says 'Is LFS Correctly Installed On Hard Drive'? I first downloaded the demo and then the new S2 version but its never let me create a shortcut, plz help?
Once you've extracted the downloaded archive to a folder, right-click on your desktop and select New > Shortcut. In XP anyway
You can't just copy the LFS.exe file to your desktop. You have to do it the way NotAnIllusion described, ie. rightclick on LFS.exe -> create shortcut. Then copy the shortcut to the desktop.
Right click on "LFS.exe", "Send to" > "Desktop (create a shortcut)" And you are done
People actually use 'Send To...'? It loads so slowly it gets on my nerves when I accidentally trigger it
My way of doing it, select LFS.exe, press Ctrl+C, go to the desktop, right click and select "paste shortcut". Dunno how it works in Vista.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :People actually use 'Send To...'? It loads so slowly it gets on my nerves when I accidentally trigger it

I just use "Send To" to create shortcuts on the desktop. Otherwise, copy/paste is my fav ^^

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG