The online racing simulator
car settings
(9 posts, started )
car settings
Hi All

I am getting into multiplayer racing ,and enjoying it,but I find that any car I get is slower than the competition,even flat out on a staightaway or oval,I have tried fiddling around in the garage,final drive,gears etc.but I seem to either get no improvement or make things worse,I tried looking at set up programs but can,t figure them out either,maybe I'm too old or too simple minded ,or both!anyway the point of this missive is to try to find some kind soul,or souls,who would try to guide me through the seeming mysteries of the settings available in the "Garage" or somewhere else ,I did try clicking N in oval racing,got one green S but no other response except a danger warning that I was a learner or something like that,and onc I was kicked,I did manage 3rd and 4th's at the cost of other drivers misfortune(not my fault)
Hey M8

Come by RSRadicals sever some night or afternoon and we could help you out.
It will be easier to sort you out in game and we can pass you some good solid sets to start you off.
can i jump in on that offer? im still trying to get my hear around the wealth of options going for LFS tuning.
Quote from Gunsmith :can i jump in on that offer? im still trying to get my hear around the wealth of options going for LFS tuning.

You've had the game longer than me Years longer than me But sure come ahead, we like company on our server as long as people race clean and are respectful of others.
Thanks a lot Toddshooter,LFS forum does it again,its the best.I'll be there this evening,or tomorrow.where in Ont,I'm at Wingham.Hi Gunsmith glad to meet a fellow sufferer.
Ron
Quote from Toddshooter :You've had the game longer than me Years longer than me But sure come ahead, we like company on our server as long as people race clean and are respectful of others.

actually, i registered for S1 years ago but never really did anything with it, its only the past week ive blown the dust off it so to speak
Quote from Old Timer :Thanks a lot Toddshooter,LFS forum does it again,its the best.I'll be there this evening,or tomorrow.where in Ont,I'm at Wingham.Hi Gunsmith glad to meet a fellow sufferer.
Ron

I live in Sioux Lookout. The back of beyond really

Hope to see you tonight!

Quote from Gunsmith :actually, i registered for S1 years ago but never really did anything with it, its only the past week ive blown the dust off it so to speak

Cool I hope to see you on as well If I'm not there don't hesitate to ask one of the guys most are happy to help.

car settings
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG