The online racing simulator
Fanatec Porsche 911 Carrera Wheel

Fanatec has added a new product to their line of Porsche-licensed steering wheels - The Porsche 911 Carrera Wheel.

The wheel is an original reproduction of the original Porsche 911 Carrera wheel and comes with a three-pedal system, realistic 6+1 shifter and LED display which can be used to display game info or to change wheel settings.

Features:

* High Quality wheel rim made of TPE rubber
* Extra large wheel rim diameter (30 cm / 11.8 inch)
* 6+1 Speed gear stick with correct dimensions
* Gear stick is interchangeable and can be mounted on the left or right side
* Realistic clutch pedal with declining resistance
* Strong table clamps with quick release, special non-slip rubber pads, and Velcro strips on the pedals keep everything in place. Integrated nuts allow the strong fixation on a gaming cockpit
* Powerful Mabuchi RS 550 ForceFeedback motor
* High resolution wheel sensor
* Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel to 900°, 360° or 180° or in 1° steps by software
* TUNING functions with LED display
o Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
o Adjust ForceFeedback strength during game play
o Adjust sensitivity independent from the game
o Adjust damper strength

The wheel is designed for Windows PCs but will also work on the Playstation 3. The best news is the price tag as the wheel sells for 129,95€, making it the cheapest of the Fanatec Porsche range of wheels.

In similar news, Fanatec has also announced a special limited edition of their Porsche 911 Turbo S wheel and the matching clubsport pedals. More info can be found on the Fanatec website.

http://www.virtualr.net/fanate ... 1-carrera-wheel-unveiled/

I have to pre-order this!
130 euro? Do want.

Too bad fanatec's aren't sold here in Fubarstan.
*cough*old news*cough*

plus, g25 is teh hotness
#5 - Mrwei
awesome wheel
Quote from Stature :*cough*old news*cough*

plus, g25 is teh hotness

The G25 is still a $200+ wheel. This one is $150 at retail ($130 if you pre-order)This Carrera wheel also uses the same FFB motor as the 911 turbo and that was all around, stronger than the G25 motor. The Shifter is also better .

Yeah you don't get a leather wheel but at least the diameter is bigger than the G25
the shifter still looks cheap and bad though
I believe that this wheel is really better than G25, but visual is awful.
#9 - bbman
Bit unrelated, but damn those clubsport pedals look fabulous (the features, no images that I can find?) - even as a G25-owner... :eye-poppi
Quote from skolekaj :the shifter still looks cheap and bad though

True but you also cant shift with your pinky finger like the leather gated, cool looking G25 shifter. There's some good resistance to this simple&cheap looking H-gate

Quote from bbman :Bit unrelated, but damn those clubsport pedals look fabulous (the features, no images that I can find?) - even as a G25-owner... :eye-poppi

go for the standard USB version if u want to use it with your G25. If you can afford it of course!
Quote from Tezuka :The G25 is still a $200+ wheel. This one is $150 at retail ($130 if you pre-order)This Carrera wheel also uses the same FFB motor as the 911 turbo and that was all around, stronger than the G25 motor. The Shifter is also better .

Yeah you don't get a leather wheel but at least the diameter is bigger than the G25

It´s gear driven though no belt drive just for info .

Also I would suggest everyone that order it and don´t mount them permanently to get the metal plate as well. Pedals moving around and tipping over is very annoying
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
damn, that aint sold into finland
It will come I am sure. I think it´s only available to preorder in the US yet for some strange reason

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG