The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing - How Far We've Come
(16 posts, started )
BigTime Productions is proud to present...

Produced by: Nolan "CoRe.BigTime" Scott

CoRe Racing celebrates our three year anniversary in 2008 and we wanted to showcase what the team has accomplished in LFS. We at BigTime Productions hope to do a video with more detailed information about each championship and driver. Until then, Happy birthday!

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): CoRe_How_Far_We've_Come.avi (59 MB)

YouTube Streaming (not recommended) : CoRe Racing - How Far We've Come
YouTube Streaming Hi-res (not recommended) : CoRe Racing - How Far We've Come

For more BigTime Productions streaming videos, please visit the LOTA Media, CoRe Racing, IGTC, and Live for Speed World Series Youtube sites!

For more information, news, schedules, and updates please visit CoRe Racing.

WoW, that was another superb video from you BigTime Congrats for Core's 3rd anniversary.
#3 - d6nn
good music, nice video
Very nice Song fits perfectly!
Another great Video, thought there was an earthquake at 1.13 tho
phew i thought i was going to get rickroll'd again. That was pretty cool...
Great video. After all the hoohaa with the end credits, they turned out nicely in the end.

Also, congrats to CoRe Racing's 3 years.

Keep up the good work.
Quote from Technique :phew i thought i was going to get rickroll'd again. That was pretty cool...

This time it was much worse........

lol jk.. Great job
Happy 3rd anniversary team ! :cake:

Great video once again! Feels like that's what I'm thinking everytime I see one of your movies...mmmh

Keep pilin' up those titles. Plenty of space left in the trophy room.
Nice video as always i enjoyed that, especially the last scene...btw, congrats to the team!
Thanks everyone, we're happy to be around such a great community for such a long time!
another great video by you bigtime

music fits perfectly
can i join CoRe?

Very Nice Work Nolan!
Quote from BigTime :Move to the states and join up.

im 200km away from the states .... half mexico is north america tough
Another epic bump to make sure the best movies are watched before the LFS awards are over - I really liked this movie when it first appeared and it is still absolutely awesome. Check out Bigtime's other movies also.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG