The online racing simulator
still.lfs
(40 posts, started )
Im not a fan of racing movies, dont find them entertaining to watch at all. But u got some nice editing done there, nice

I rather watch nice drift videos tho
Quote from Bean0 :Another excellent job.

Is this the first of the 'Big guns' releasing new work just in time for the yearly awards ?

Definitely - it's going to be fun searching through all the movies of the last year to see which is best. It's times like these where I wish I had favourited or downloaded all the videos.........
Quote from Bean0 :Another excellent job.

Is this the first of the 'Big guns' releasing new work just in time for the yearly awards ?

Sorry, but there is many good movies - not only Kraniwani´s...
simply wow

I love racing movies and they're so rare in lfs. this is definitely a great one, although I usually prefer the fights to be shown with more exciting music - I haven't seen race-action with such a relaxing music, but somehow it seems to work great, well done!
Quote from Jens O. :simply wow

I love racing movies and they're so rare in lfs. this is definitely a great one, although I usually prefer the fights to be shown with more exciting music - I haven't seen race-action with such a relaxing music, but somehow it seems to work great, well done!

My thoughts exactly! What a great movie once again Steven!

still.kraniwani!
Oh I love it! Very subtle and beautiful.

Oh, btw, I love that shot with the FBM drivers... Who is it...? Oh wait. It's me! :P Cool.
What a movie
Great stuff
Wow, I even got the chills watching that movie (I did just got in from being outside in freezing temperatures tho :P), but I like it a lot!
Great as always :lovies3d:
Excellent work. Some fantastic shots in there
It's great! The atmosphere it conveys is so charming, the choice of music is very appropriate.

I love to watch movies like that every time I get depressed because of my lack of skill.

On a first viewing the shot that struck me the most is when there are the two formulas side to side and then the third one overtakes in the middle.

PS: your "Why I play" is one of my favourites and it actually helped me take the plunge and get a license and a wheel
thx for all these comments, i'm very glad you like it
Well this movie shows that it's still possible to make great movies with bad music.

imo.

Very great one krani, I've download it and watched it 3 times.
Loved it.

still.lfs
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG