The online racing simulator
So what should I buy?
(31 posts, started )
#1 - AMB
So what should I buy?
I have some spare money and was wondering of any other games to buy, I have my eye on GTR Evolution and Left 4 Dead, what do you think?

Already have I Racing so don't mention it.
#2 - tonix
GTA IV for PC (coming December 3rd) or Mafia II maybe (coming December 26th)? Although they're not exactly racing games.
L4d Ftmfw!
#4 - Osco
2 kegs and a wii
#5 - col
spend it on karting
L4D is great fun. It's ideal for people, like our community, who enjoy teamwork based games. You can quickly setup a co-op game with friends or strangers and work together to complete the mission. It's a blast playing as the infected where the Boomer is my particular favourite. There's still something of the naughty schoolboy in me that thinks it's hilarious to sneak up on someone and then vomit on them
I think that all racing games except LFS are pointless, because they have so unrealistlic handling. I reccomend u GTA IV, played it on PS3. On PC it will come even better as on others. More fixed bugs and that kind of stuff.
Quote from OldBloke :L4D is great fun. It's ideal for people, like our community, who enjoy teamwork based games. You can quickly setup a co-op game with friends or strangers and work together to complete the mission. It's a blast playing as the infected where the Boomer is my particular favourite. There's still something of the naughty schoolboy in me that thinks it's hilarious to sneak up on someone and then vomit on them

The only complaint I have is I'd have a hell of a time working through an hourish campaign with some dickheads on this forum
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The only complaint I have is I'd have a hell of a time working through an hourish campaign with some dickheads on this forum

The Multiplayer is broken into sections which last about 10-15 minutes. So it is a game you can drop in and out of without committing huge amounts of time to.
I guess, I just don't like starting something without finishing. If I start a campaign, I will finish it, which is why my laptop is upstairs sitting on pause, while I go to sleep.
Have you played the Left for dead Demo yet, If you have xbox 360 buy microsoft points, they are pretty good for game extra's
Don't discard Rfactor. Its a brilliant simulation when you have a decent mod running - F1RFT has given me far more playtime and online racing than the BF1 has in LFS.
#13 - AMB
ok guys well it's too late, I spent it on something else, but if I have some more money anytime soon i'll take your opinions into consideration

thanks.
Get L4d You Moron
#15 - 5haz
Don't buy GTRevolution, Simbin accurately recreated Brands Hatch, but with all the elevation changes in reverse!
#16 - JJ72
buy L4D, it's GREATT fun, my fav things to do includes:

1. co-op with someone with mexican accent.
2. Ask "Zoey" for some warmth before we all die while in the elevator.
3."accidentally" blow up gas tanks when someone is around.
4. BURN THE WITCH.
bag of green and a king size blunt.
#18 - AMB
Quote from AMB :I have some spare money and was wondering of any other games to buy, I have my eye on GTR Evolution and Left 4 Dead, what do you think?

Already have I Racing so don't mention it.

GTR Evo is just GTR2+Race07+2 or 3 new cars in one huge mod.

I have L4D and for some reason it keeps crashing to desktop every so often, I'm guessing it's a sound related issue since the sound often loops and then freezes, or cuts out in heavy gun-fire. Happens for alot of people as well.

Try something in the RPG/Adventure genre, I can't name anything specific but I'm sure there's alot of new stuff out there.
S14.. I have those types of crashes (on my iMac) too... however it works fine on my main gaming machine (Macbook Pro) so I couldn't care less.

I read somewhere that disabling multicore thingy makes them go away. Will try tommorow.
Heh.. my iMac needs all the help it can get from the dual cores, so no chance of me disabling it on that machine. Macbook Pro is unaffected... Macbook Pro has a Realtek soundchip, and iMac is a C-Media one.
I also have a Realtek soundchip, I heard the unpatched (older versions) aren't working propperly with the multicore stuff, so since mine's older (cba to patch it, too lazy, steam sucks), I'll just try it with that
Quote from mcintyrej :Don't discard Rfactor. Its a brilliant simulation when you have a decent mod running - F1RFT has given me far more playtime and online racing than the BF1 has in LFS.

I love the WTCC E90 mod for rFactor.
#25 - 5haz
The Honda F1 team?

So what should I buy?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG