The online racing simulator
question about xbox 360
(39 posts, started )
Quote from Luke.S :Yes you can. If you start the download the switch it off via the controller it should stay on low power mode and download it

k, ty
oh and btw,i didnt see this thread for a day. and now how the hell this thread about a question of xbox suddenly came into battle arena of 360 owners and ps3 owners?
edit: do you mean by shutting donw the xb by controller to do it like this? first hold the x little time and press shut down xbox? so it would be dlling it. cos tested that out: downloaded to 3% and than shut down the xbox from controller, after that i opened xbox and the download was on 1%
edit2: red danjmin post, should be no problem anymore. but on this thread, now when i think about it, you brought off-topic to off-topic!
and in my option, xbox is much better than ps
#27 - Migz
Quote from jibber :All the people i know (including myself) who own both systems, prefer the xbox. *Sight*

I own both and i prefer the PS3, but tbh i am a bit of a sony fanboy.
But id say each one is better in its own unique ways really. I just prefer the PS3 For free online play and quiteness
But i jsut got xbox live again the other day for my xbox after my xbox BROKE (another problem with xbox's) but i fixed it by replacing the laser But yeah anyways, i got xbox live but now i have no games that my friends also have. So that was a waste of money :/

Meh either way, their both good.
Quote from Migz :I own both and i prefer the PS3, but tbh i am a bit of a sony fanboy.
But id say each one is better in its own unique ways really. I just prefer the PS3 For free online play and quiteness
But i jsut got xbox live again the other day for my xbox after my xbox BROKE (another problem with xbox's) but i fixed it by replacing the laser But yeah anyways, i got xbox live but now i have no games that my friends also have. So that was a waste of money :/

Meh either way, their both good.

actually xbox live is free if you use silver version, but that only allows to dl stuff and chat
#29 - Migz
Xbox live gold is what im talking about......
#30 - CSU1
My xbox is in the enclosed cabinet under my tellie with an air purifier and 6" flexi ventilation pipe sucking the nads out of it
#31 - Migz
Quote from CSU1 :My xbox is in the enclosed cabinet under my tellie with an air purifier and 6" flexi ventilation pipe sucking the nads out of it

And the xbox most likely still makes more noise then all the rest of that :P
#32 - CSU1
Quote from Migz :And the xbox most likely still makes more noise then all the rest of that :P

the real reason why i like Sony is because i hated Microsoft after the 3rd box i went through... but my ps3 (have 3) still works and i still have my fat ps2 from when it came out..
I got my 360 back yesterday. Well, it's actually a total replacement, but it's still mine. It's a Jasper model and you can see 2 fans mounted on the back of it.

It's a fair bit quieter than the old one too. Now I can turn my TV down to 10 and still hear it, whereas before it needed to be at least 14 before I could even make anything out. The DVD drive still grinds (especially in Fable 2), but even that is a little quieter.
sry for little :bump: but i ran into problem again. how can i burn/copy the songs from my mp3 to xbox? i was able to connect and listen the music from it but cant find a way to get the songs on hard drive
Interestingly, my Xbox has gone dead silent (compared to normal) now with the function to install games to the HDD. It only starts roaring when its loading, but during gameplay it's quiet.
Quote from batteryy :how can i burn/copy the songs from my mp3 to xbox? i was able to connect and listen the music from it but cant find a way to get the songs on hard drive

I don't think you can copy them from the mp3 player to the hard drive. But you don't need to, since it'll play them from one of the USB ports.
Sounds like someone didnt read their owners manual....
Quote from fthsjustin :Sounds like someone didnt read their owners manual....

hmmm...might be. i only checked few basic things there, like installation etc. didnt have enough patience to read all of the things in it.

question about xbox 360
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG