The online racing simulator
Driving old blackwood
(14 posts, started )
Driving old blackwood
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how can I easily drive the old blackwood, before the last patch made it tighter?

thanks!
Try patch X
Might be earlier than that, best bet would be to try one of the first versions of S2, most likely archived on a forum somewhere.
Yah, I was wrong (again )

So long ago, I can't even remember.
#6 - J@tko
Quote from LFSn00b :Fixed

Erm, Niko he was right. (or were you correcting the ? ?)

X10 was the final 'X' Patch. X18 (or whatever) was the first 'Y' Patch

X30 had all the 'y' content
Quote from J@tko :Erm, Niko he was right. (or were you correcting the ? ?)

X10 was the final 'X' Patch. X18 (or whatever) was the first 'Y' Patch

X30 had all the 'y' content

- yes he did

- you are right but first there was X

- followed by the next "test patch era", which i was not referring to, afaik

cheers
since the number of configs on blackwood hasnt changed you can jsut copy paste the old bl world files
Good point. Renaming the old one (new one in that case) and putting in the actual older version in order to benefit from the aditional features Y has to offer.
I have used the patch before but did not notice a difference, maybe i've played the newer version too much to notice now?
It's just tyre physics I think, slightly more grip beforehand.
I think he was actually referring to the track itself but however S14DRIFT, you've got all the facts available so there certainly is no need for guesswork is there?
Thanks for that, yea I didn't know there was any difference in the track, if it was a major difference it would have been more noticable to me.
Quote from 510N3D :I think he was actually referring to the track itself but however S14DRIFT, you've got all the facts available so there certainly is no need for guesswork is there?

IDK

Driving old blackwood
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG