The online racing simulator
help me plis ¡¡¡
(11 posts, started )
help me plis ¡¡¡

please someone I do not go up the skin to the page that I have the demo version and can not upload it so I can play online and see what the other while playing.
Ehh..?

Are you saying that others cant see your skin online or that you cant upload it? anyway DEMO racers CANNOT upload skins on LFSW

Clearer english please?

And if you want other Demoers see your skin online, they have to have that skin too (manually) because Loading skins is not an option in DEMO.

if i understood you correct you want to see your skin online like it IS uploaded to LFSW and it has to be visible to others?

my suggestion - buy s2
Quote from EliteAti :Ehh..?

Are you saying that others cant see your skin online or that you cant upload it? anyway DEMO racers CANNOT upload skins on LFSW

Clearer english please?

And if you want other Demoers see your skin online, they have to have that skin too (manually) because Loading skins is not an option in DEMO.

if i understood you correct you want to see your skin online like it IS uploaded to LFSW and it has to be visible to others?

my suggestion - buy s2

Loading skins IS option in demo.
He wants an s2 user to upload him that skin.
Quote from Shadowww :Loading skins IS option in demo.

Manually only, OR then i just have missed something, havent much time to look it out, bought my s2 as soon as i got my visa.

Tell me then how can you load skins other than manually?
It gets now loaded, if they are on lfsw, hence the License name Obligatory.
Quote from Stefani24 :It gets now loaded, if they are on lfsw, hence the License name Obligatory.

Still, only s2 users can upload skins, so wont do much for demoers if they dont ask for s2 users to upload skins to lfsw.
#8 - VoiD
Quote from EliteAti :Still, only s2 users can upload skins, so wont do much for demoers if they dont ask for s2 users to upload skins to lfsw.

And thats exactly what the OP is doing.
Quote from VoiD :@lucasm_melli:
Nice idea ...but please try to improve the quality of your skin. Rename it to XFG_insertname.jpg and I´ll store it on LFSW for the rest of the year.

I loled to that.
"help me plis iii"

Good thread title.

And no, we won't. Demo users are not allowed to upload skins for a reason.

help me plis ¡¡¡
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG