The online racing simulator
Total Number of Fastest Laps
(8 posts, started )
I noticed the stats in LFS World include total number of pole positions, 1sts, 2nds and 3rds but it does not keep count of the number of times you've had fastest lap of the race.

This would be a cool stat I reckon and cheap and easy to add.

Anyone else like to see this?
I remember someone mentioning this, but there was something that made it not work out like we think it would. Because once a race is over, and you pit, someone else can get a fastest lap I believe.

Was something about that, or some other reason why, cannot remember.
#3 - filur
Perhaps grab it from race results instead of on-the-fly?
#4 - Chaos
Quote from filur :Perhaps grab it from race results instead of on-the-fly?

no need for this when there is this page
#5 - filur
Quote from Chaos :no need for this when there is this page

Quite alot of work to go through every race you've ever done to find out how many fastest laps you've got.
#6 - Chaos
Quote from filur :Quite alot of work to go through every race you've ever done to find out how many fastest laps you've got.

i ment that you wouldn't have to count it on the fly from a live race, the only thing Vic needs to program is a little script that goes through your online races results and counts the best laps...
#7 - filur
Quote from Chaos :i ment that you wouldn't have to count it on the fly from a live race, the only thing Vic needs to program is a little script that goes through your online races results and counts the best laps...

Wasn't that exactly what i said?
#8 - Chaos
Quote from filur :Wasn't that exactly what i said?

:doh: yes, i didn't read your first post properly

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG