The online racing simulator
LFS Sleep. XRG XHG Slowmotion
(10 posts, started )
Hello!

This is my first post in this forum! I made this video yesterday! And this is my first video done with adobe premiere and i think it looks good! That is why I post it!

Now check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvJT47yz04A

Im sorry if my english is bad
It's too dark for me.
I agree, way too dark to see anything so I didn't watch till the end. It took too long to get on with it too.
At one point there is SEVEN WHOLE SECONDS of staring at an empty track before a car appears.. Just cut out the bit either side and have the shot starting as soon as the car appears, and ending as soon as it dissapears
I more so dislike the overall color package. The darks are dark, the brights are bright, but they are so overdone that the colors in between, such as the grass, just looked terrible. Also, the fact that the skin is so bright, is really the only thing that makes it work with such a dark setting.

Quote from JO53PHS :At one point there is SEVEN WHOLE SECONDS of staring at an empty track before a car appears.. Just cut out the bit either side and have the shot starting as soon as the car appears, and ending as soon as it dissapears

That was my big complaint. The video was just far too slow and the transitions where way off timing. I know there are a bunch of slow motion videos out there that are longer, but, anytime they are over 2 minutes it's going to become really hard for the viewer to keep interest. On the plus side, I kinda enjoyed the music.
I agree! But most of the colors went gone on formating the video to smaller bitrate and resolution! Yes it is dark! But I noticed it now, when I wacht it from other computer Because somehow my monitor had wrong profile! I think that I should remake it or just make a new video.
but thanks for advices!

Sorry for bad English again
Edit the transitions and colours, then recode it
Actually the song title is "Dissolved Girl".
#9 - dadge
although it is dark. the first minute (still buffering) reminds me of the "dusting for prints" shot in CSI Miami. i would of gone for a bit of volocity changes. slightly fast forward (gives like a creeping effect) and same in reverse. to the beat of the music that is. you should pay more attention to what the music is doing.
exampl: 1:04 the song vocals say "i really should be leaving but i stay" this would of looked alot better if you played the video in normal forward up until she says "i really should be leaving" and then reverse it so the car is back at the start line by the time she says "but i stay". it's the small things that make the big differences imo.
why is the quality so poor?

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG