The online racing simulator
ConverTTAble, the Designer Cockpit
Hi guys!

A collegue of mine does PR work for a small company that wants to start a gaming cockpit manufacturing. The key difference from other cockpits will be that it basically transforms into a couch table when not in use. Focus lies on optics too, so it doesn't look as toy-like as other cockpits, but rather like designer furniture, both when unfolded, and in couch-table mode.

Info's to be found here:
http://converttable.eu/

As it is in it's prototype stage, its apreciated if you answer the two survey questions (no need to register or anything) and, if you'd like to, give feedback via the guest book.

A detail not mentioned on the homepage is that the target price once (or if) it gets into production will be abput 1000 Euros.

I for one wil be able to try it out beginning of december and will post about what it's like.
It looks very well made. As you said, it doesn't look toy-like but more like designer furniture. I voted Mark 2 and maybe, because it'll probably be too expensive for me.

edit: €1000 Is a little too much for me.
I love the design of this and love the functionality. It is way out of my price range for purchase, though.
Looks really good but I couldn't find the price? Any ideas what the price is?
Quote from ColeusRattus :
A detail not mentioned on the homepage is that the target price once (or if) it gets into production will be abput 1000 Euros.

=/ thanks :P.
That's quite alot... 1000 Euro's isn't something most people have laying around to splash out on, what is basically, an over engineered coffee table.

Something that, I guess, would be handy. Looks quite comfortable, good aesthetics, practical usage. Would say it's well made from the pictures (but obviously I'll reserve judgement), although it may be a pain to set up (from flat pack), and if it's one whole unit, a pain to get into my room

All the best luck to the man, beats the PVC pipe cockpits alot of people are trying to sell, labelling them as "professionally made, high quality".
nice cockpit... way too expensive though. Revise the price and im sure it will be a success.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG