The online racing simulator
Gap in the market....
(29 posts, started )
Gap in the market....
Right guys im starting my own server ive bought a server from 500 servers it should be going up as we speak. So basically i want to know what you guys think there is a gap in the server market for so basically what track and car's would you like to see on a server. Maybe you would like to see something diffrent maybe a choise of tracks etc let me know. The server will be adminned by myself as much as possible and i wont take crashers.

A
TBO! races, no qualy
Aston national or Kyoto national with MRT
Also Aston historic with mrt whould be cool
class GFR: tracks ASnat, asnat Rev, KYnat, KYnat Rev, SOclassic, BLgp, ASnorth, Westhill

Class LX4/LX6: ASnat, asnat R, KYnat, KYnatR, SOclassic, BLgp, ASnorth. FEgreen, FEgold, westhill

Class UF1: AScadet, FEclub, ASclub, SOchicane, AScadet Rev, FEclub Rev, ASclub Rev, SOchicane Rev,

These combo's would be nice! i would like the not common cars more then the GTR's FBM's , and sorts.

cheers,
The gap in the market is playerbase. It's just not big enough to consistently have all amazing combos jam-packed. LRF cars don't get a lot of running atm I think, though
Quote from henrico-20- :class GFR: tracks ASnat, asnat Rev, KYnat, KYnat Rev, SOclassic, BLgp, ASnorth, Westhill

People who don't race on CTRA often probably have no idea what the GFR class is, as it's a name CTRA "invented".

To clarify, the GFR class consists of the UFR & XFR.
i would like to see a TBO class but i don't really know what track buti wouldn't mind a XFR, UFR server or an LX4/LX6 becuase all the classes/cars i listed i want to get better in.
Please!!!!! GTR Class on Kyoto GP! or TBO Too, but please Kyoto GP or westhill, cuz i think there´s too much servers running on Aston, we need something different.

Maybe FBM vs FOX in South City?, with a handicap FOX can run vs FBM, i think.

Adolfo Herrera.
TBO and the LX6,RAC,FZ5 classes and some REAL racing tracks like Kyoto, aston, westhill and fernbay. NO south city
What ^ said. Couldn't agree more
How about....

FBM + FOX at Kyoto Ring Long? Kyoto ring national?

After a little testing...

The FBM would Be unlimited

The FOX would have a 16% air intake handycap??

How does that sound?

5, 6, 7 laps? Pit required.

A
I would disagree with such a long track as KY GP, especially with the FBM.

IF you're doing those cars, then probably Westhill/Blackwood/Fern Bay Gold IMO.
I say LX/FZ5/RAC and even them out... And have a slower LX4 class
Other than that there is the option to run GTR at Kyoto ring?

A
NOT THE OVAL FGS!!

Maybe at the GP track, not at the National track, as it's hardly that good in the GTRs
Trust me not the oval!

Im going to see how it goes ajust as nessasery ill update you more soon.

A
Please leave out GTR.s and FBM. There´s enough servers with those cars. Fox would be good from the S-S cars, the others doesnt make a good competition.
And about tracks, I think Kyoto GP is too long, National would be perfect. And as J@tko said; NOT THE OVAL!!

Hi Guys

I am seriously considering making up my own new class ive been messing around on single player and stumbled accross this and it seemed to be a good idea good tight racing with a car thats very easy to drive. When my server has sorted its selfout ill put this combo on and let youy know.

A
Looking forward to it
Quote from Ashley Williams :How about....

FBM + FOX at Kyoto Ring Long? Kyoto ring national?

After a little testing...

The FBM would Be unlimited

The FOX would have a 16% air intake handycap??

How does that sound?

5, 6, 7 laps? Pit required.

A

I had a FBM server at KY2 (National) over the weekend. It was set to 7 laps and even that is a bit lengthy for most pub races. If you run the cars with R1 tires they can get pretty burnt by the end of the race. GP would be a bit much I would agree.
Yes I have also opted awa from idea im waiting for my server to go live then ill put a thread up explaining all

A
What about FBM on oval
No servers has that combination yet
Quote from klubi-17 :What about FBM on oval
No servers has that combination yet

That would be cool. I could get up and get a soda from the fridge and be back in time to make the next left hander. :-)
Nooo not FBM, and certainly not the oval. Enough servers with them on already.

I say either the TBO class + LX4 with restriction, or the LRF Class (LX6, RAC, FZ5) as the only servers you can drive those on are cruise or drift ones. Or even an LX only server would be great.
Quote from Minimaxman :
I say either the TBO class + LX4 with restriction, or the LRF Class (LX6, RAC, FZ5) as the only servers you can drive those on are cruise or drift ones. Or even an LX only server would be great.

This. I've been wanting to have a go at driving these cars competitively for ages, but there's nowhere that does pickup races for them.

Gap in the market....
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG