The online racing simulator
Chrome wheels?
(13 posts, started )
Chrome wheels?
not sure if this is the right place too put this

I'm wondering is it possible to chorme (look) my wheels? (not cause I'm a chav)
chav..
its not possible atm.
Quote from snewham :chav..

[sarcasm] nice way to great a fellow user [/sarcasm]
Quote from Vendetta :its not possible atm.

thanks just wanted to know
-
(FPVaaron) DELETED by FPVaaron
People still say Chav?
people started saying chav?

now so i dont get told im going off topic....

No you can not get chrome wheels on Live for speed. Try "Need for fully sick stereo system and neons" i mean need for speed. You can see how i got them confused
Well, I think he means a more chrome-ish look, more shiny. I'd like that too, our current wheels just don't shine enough!
Quote from hrtburnout :Well, I think he means a more chrome-ish look, more shiny. I'd like that too, our current rims just don't shine enough!

RIMZZZ RIMMZZZ RIMZZZZ SPINNAZZZ SPINNAAAAZZZZZ TYTE GIOVANNIS BLINGING...

Sorry, just a petpeeve of mine, please use the word "Wheels" instead, just for the sake of my sanity...
the hole chrome RIMZ makes me sick too. maybe a chrome lip around the rim, but that enough. lol
Quote from e-dwarf :RIMZZZ RIMMZZZ RIMZZZZ SPINNAZZZ SPINNAAAAZZZZZ TYTE GIOVANNIS BLINGING...

Sorry, just a petpeeve of mine, please use the word "Wheels" instead, just for the sake of my sanity...

Yes I agree. Wheels are the big round metallic things on which the tyres are mounted, and are bolted on to the hubs of the car. The rims are a small fraction of the wheel that stop the tyre falling off the wheel. One day in the renders thread, if someone asks for 'Chrome Rims innit' I'll just made that little lip chrome and the rest pink.
i wouldn't like chrome but i would like rims to be like on the Bentley LE MANS car.

Chrome wheels?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG