The online racing simulator
skin problem- shows but distorted
(4 posts, started )
ok not realy sure on how to make a skin fit perfectly. but the way i did it was i took a templ8 from the lfs file skins folder and edited a template. what i did was i took the picture adn just shrank it to fit on the side of the car door. (paint shop- dotted line box apears around target to resize)
I did this for the photos i did not change any size of the car template it self. the skin will show but when in the game the stuff thats supposed to be on the door is on the front side bumper and cut off the same with teh back. can someone help me plz.

much thanks.

(i tried to load it but it says its not the right size it says it need to be 1024* 1024*
(512* 512*) can any one help plz.
Quote from Bruce Lee :ok not realy sure on how to make a skin fit perfectly. but the way i did it was i took a templ8 from the lfs file skins folder and edited a template. what i did was i took the picture adn just shrank it to fit on the side of the car door. (paint shop- dotted line box apears around target to resize)
I did this for the photos i did not change any size of the car template it self. the skin will show but when in the game the stuff thats supposed to be on the door is on the front side bumper and cut off the same with teh back. can someone help me plz.

much thanks.

(i tried to load it but it says its not the right size it says it need to be 1024* 1024*
(512* 512*) can any one help plz.

What program do you use for skinning? Could you post what you did with that skin? If you use Photoshop for skinning go to Image>Image Size and resize it to 1024 Pixels.
im using paintshop and editing templates. I tried to resize the pic i wanted by draging the corners in and out just to fit the door. the hood pic came out fine but on the side of the door its choped off and up on the window. and i can see the template it self on the car. like when you edit it has the car outline. when i play the game i can see the parts of the template on my car..
#4 - Smax
http://skinnerz.proboards26.com/index.cgi?
Visit this link and register for the Master Skinnerz forum

http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... lay&thread=1120022687

Then visit this link and download the Master Skinnerz 2048 pixel sq templates, PSP will read them, they have seperate [named] layers for the major panels on the car, and a highly detailed wireframe overlay of the car, which lets you see how it all fits together.

Doing the above should show you how to line everything up, and when you've finished, just make the skin file half its size [1024px sq] and it's then the right size to use online/offline in the game.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG