The online racing simulator
F1RST Racing in Masters of Endurance...
(40 posts, started )
Awesome movie, absolutely brilliant!
Congrats on the wins guys
Wow really cool movie! The music gives such a mythic atmosphere with a powerfull feel to it
I simply forgot all words when i have complete watching the movie. Very awesome job buddy. Cool.
This is a truely excellent video - I'll give it a mention in the commentary of next week's race
Very, Very Good Job.
awesome
Quote from Mp3 Astra :This is a truely excellent video - I'll give it a mention in the commentary of next week's race

Oh awesome! Thanks! I'll be driving anyway, I think, so you've got a reason to mention is. I wouldn't mind if you'd show it anyway, but.. nvm. :P

Thanks guys! Next time I'm gonna make the music myself.
i hate it.... no realy good work! wich programm do you use to make video's?
Not sure, but I would say that this is Adobe Premiere.
Quote from Itar (CZ) :Not sure, but I would say that this is Adobe Premiere.

Yes indeed. Somehow the image quality after exporting a video from Premier is rather.. weird. Quite a hame.

Anyway, I recorded it with Fraps, editted it in Premiere, and I compressed it with VirtualDubMod.

BTW, I wanted to mention:
First I had the music, and with that came the idea to make some kind of heroic clip, so the video is made on the music, and not the other way around. Maybe that's why it works or so...
Quote from Darkone55 :Yes indeed.

I don't know how, but Premiere has imo much cleaner filtres for movies (never saw that good filtres in Sony Vegas vid).
Ad quality, just now I use ProCoder3 (after rendering with lagarith lossless codec from Sony Vegas) and I'm quite happy with it.
#37 - Kaw
Nice vid there Don Darky!
my nipples are bursting.

top work.
This video is hax! Helped you win on Saturday.
-
(traxxion) DELETED by traxxion

F1RST Racing in Masters of Endurance...
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG