The online racing simulator
Mid term ban
(11 posts, started )
#1 - G!NhO
Mid term ban
so i got a mid term ban in june and i wanna know how long that is, because i cant seem to find it on the CTRA site.

i just wanna race on CTRA again
#3 - G!NhO
well i had a bit of a bumpy fight with someone, and he pushed my rear end away so i spun...

then i got angry and rammed him a couple of times when coming out of pits, i really shouldnt have done that
#5 - J@tko
#6 - G!NhO
ah yeah 6 months because its already 4 months ago, that sucks
#7 - VoiD
Hmm...

Your last race was 30/8/2008.

Quote : ...from Report Status Key:

Note: Bans, when issued, do not take effect until the reported driver next joins a CTRA server. The ban then commences and runs its duration from that time onwards. Therefore, the date that a ban was issued on a report is not necessarily the day that the ban came into effect.

#8 - SamH
Fyi..

Quote from x-system :*** 30 Aug 2008, 19:41.13 : X-system: 3 Month Ban Delivered ***

This info is available in MyCTRA. According to our records, you have set a password for your account.
#9 - G!NhO
thanks, so the ban is lifted in a week?
Quote from G!NhO :thanks, so the ban is lifted in a week?

Unfortunately it appears so, yes.

You know, if you had the sense the gods gave a turd you would have just filed a report against hda, because he was actually in the wrong with that move he pulled on you in lap 2 (IMO). He probably would have gotten a mild sanction for that. Instead you chose to be a childish idiot (I have no idea how old you are) and start insulting him and trying to wreck him - which you fail miserably at, might I add. And then the threats... "hda - you should die"... seriously

Next time if you feel someone went out of line, just keep quiet and report them. You've found out the hard way now that that actually works.
Quote from obsolum :Unfortunately it appears so, yes.

You know, if you had the sense the gods gave a turd you would have just filed a report against hda, because he was actually in the wrong with that move he pulled on you in lap 2 (IMO). He probably would have gotten a mild sanction for that. Instead you chose to be a childish idiot (I have no idea how old you are) and start insulting him and trying to wreck him - which you fail miserably at, might I add. And then the threats... "hda - you should die"... seriously

Next time if you feel someone went out of line, just keep quiet and report them. You've found out the hard way now that that actually works.

yeah i know it was stupid to do that but i was mad

Mid term ban
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG