The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :Would you really? I think that state of affairs exists only in your mind.

Yes it does its called an example to make a point.
Quote from andybarsblade :however if i found out the fella next door to me was a benefit cheating drug dealing pos and i confronted him and told him that people like him were nothing but a drain on tax payers money and he should be locked up or removed from the country...

Benefit fraud is a waste of public money, but there are tonnes of other ways the government wastes your money. You don't seem to be so angry about those, though.

What about these stupid wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, what's the bill for those so far? What about the ID card system that's gone more than twice over budget so far? What about the giant NHS IT revamp that dragged on for years with horrendous feature creep and subsequently overspent by hundreds of millions, or the multi-billion pound defense procurement ****-ups that have been going on since the early '90s. I take it those don't bother you because they're not written about in angry language in a the Daily Heil?
Ah well, I leave this thread safe in the knowledge that some of the more sensible and established people on this forum are on the same side.

For once I picked the right side of an argument.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Benefit fraud is a waste of public money, but there are tonnes of other ways the government wastes your money. You don't seem to be so angry about those, though.

What about these stupid wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, what's the bill for those so far? What about the ID card system that's gone more than twice over budget so far? What about the giant NHS IT revamp that dragged on for years with horrendous feature creep and subsequently overspent by hundreds of millions, or the multi-billion pound defense procurement ****-ups that have been going on since the early '90s. I take it those don't bother you because they're not written about in angry language in a the Daily Heil?

Oh dear still not read the rest of the policys & manifesto have you. Oh and i have only used that subject because people not calling me a racist/facist because of my thoughts on the bnp's NHS policys
Quote from 5haz :Ah well, I leave this thread safe in the knowledge that some of the more sensible and established people on this forum are on the same side.

For once I picked the right side of an argument.

Your a mindless opinionless sheep grow up and gtfo

And you still havent answered my 1 question to you? Why not?
Quote from andybarsblade :So are you saying that people from ethnic minoritys should be given jobs just because of their race?

No I'm saying by supporting this party in any way you are supporting racism!
There is no middle road. They don't have a half policy for people sitting on the fence that only agree with some of their policies. You're in for a penny you're in for a pound.
Quote from Toddshooter : No I'm saying by supporting this party in any way you are supporting racism!
There is no middle road. They don't have a half policy for people sitting on the fence that only agree with some of their policies. You're in for a penny you're in for a pound.

So your saying if i vote BNP i instanly turn into a racist thug who wants all the "darkys" sent back where they came from no questions ask. Im glad some of you arent just mindless biggots..............
Quote from andybarsblade :Oh dear still not read the rest of the policys & manifesto have you.

Yes I have. I've read their literature on several occasions over the past few years as I've said earlier in the thread. What's your point?
Quote from andybarsblade :So your saying if i vote BNP i instanly turn into a racist thug who wants all the "darkys" sent back where they came from no questions ask. Im glad some of you arent just mindless biggots..............

Yes!!!! And some of you are^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote from Toddshooter :Yes!!!! And some of you are^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But wait some of the lib dems policys i agree with aswell and labours. does that mean im not a racist anymore YAYYYYYY!!!!111!!1
"We will revitalise the Health Service by boosting staff and bed numbers"

Fine words. Almost got me there. How exactly are they going to boost staff numbers? A huge amount of NHS staff will be*cough*'voluntarily' repatriated to their home countries. If it wasn't for the fine work of the ethnic minority's the NHS would have collapsed already. There simply aren't enough Brits qualified or willing enough to do the work.

Who's going to do all he jobs in many other sectors? You know, the ones that many immigrants slave away at for next to no pay(contributing the the tax system, and helping our economy) whilst our fine white British workforce wont go near them because these job are supposedly beneath them?
Quote from andybarsblade :But wait some of the lib dems policys i agree with aswell and labours. does that mean im not a racist anymore YAYYYYYY!!!!111!!1

Typical childish thinking that seems to be prevalent with bigots.
It doesn't surprise me you think like that.
Quote from The Moose :Fine words. Almost got me there. How exactly are they going to boost staff numbers? A huge amount of NHS staff will be*cough*'voluntarily' repatriated to their home countries. ... There simply aren't enough Brits qualified or willing enough to do the work.

They're talking about reinstituting National Service. Maybe that's what they think the National Health Service means - everybody has to be a nurse for two years when they leave school?
Use of slave labour in the military and harming the economy by delaying people going to university. Whee! What a great idea!
Quote from andybarsblade :Your a mindless opinionless sheep grow up and gtfo

And you still havent answered my 1 question to you? Why not?

Im glad that I follow the people who know what they are talking about, not the idiots.

What is your one question dear? Its fairly futile answering your questions, because you're posessed by the BNP and the Daily Mail.
Quote from andybarsblade :Yes it does its called an example to make a point.

I think you somewhat missed my entire point. I think you did so out of choice.
Quote from Becky Rose : I think you did so out of choice.

I doubt it. Someone that cant see the truth in the policys of the BNP is hardly going to be clever enough to see the point in your posts.

It was ignorance, not choice.
Quote from The Moose :I doubt it. Someone that cant see the truth in the policys of the BNP is hardly going to be clever enough to see the point in your posts.

It was ignorance, not choice.

I do hope you are not implying my posts are in any way intelligent !
Nice to know that this discussion has got back on topic in a freindly way.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Nice to know that this discussion has got back on topic in a freindly way.

Probrably because of his absense. ^^^^

And back on the list he goes.
It's probably worth a pause to reflect on why some of this favouritism of minorities in the workplace is actually happening. I know in Australia there was a push not so long ago to get women into jobs typically dominated by men, such as certain trades and things. This was seen as an effort to expand the opportunities of women, rather than taking away from the opportunities or rights of men- the idea being that women were capable of more than what was narrowly being defined by workplace culture at the time.

Not being able to judge properly what's happening in the UK right now (since I don't live there), it seems that what's been going on is an effort at government level to even up the cultural playing field by encouraging people of different minorities into jobs which they were previosly locked out of because of cultural predujice. Maybe that predujice doesn't exist anymore and so it's time to unwind the laws(?) somewhat and let the experiment stand on its own two feet. The BNP seems to be for this on the surface. My hunch though is that they're not looking towards the future, but the past.
Quote from duke_toaster :Use of slave labour in the military and harming the economy by delaying people going to university. Whee! What a great idea!

This just in, every Swiss person is a slave of the government. You and the rest of Britain should definitely go to war with them and free those poor enslaved people.

The pressure to go to a university is one of the reasons why jobs are being taken by immigrants. People should make their own choice whether or not to go to college after secondary school and not be pressured to make a decision that may not be for them. The goal of schools used to be to educate people in many different ways, we had wood shop, auto shop, printing shop, metal shop, etc. along with the regular courses such as math, science and english. The idea was that they might find their strengths and skills in that way. Now, (in the US at least) those shop classes don't exist at all and the purpose of schools is no longer to teach kids skills for life, but to teach kids skills for taking tests in college. Obviously if everyone is in college, no one is fixing your car or building your house except for an immigrant.

Sorry for the o/t but I've been thinking about that for a while.
Quote from andybarsblade :So your saying if i vote BNP i instanly turn into a racist thug who wants all the "darkys" sent back where they came from no questions ask. Im glad some of you arent just mindless biggots..............

If you vote for a party you're voting for whatever is most significant to you about that party, if unsubstantial promises of change out weighs blatant racial hatred and an inconvenient history, then yes you are a mindless bigot.

Quote from flymike91 :This just in, every Swiss person is a slave of the government. You and the rest of Britain should definitely go to war with them and free those poor enslaved people.

In general I agree with the sentiment that academic higher education is not for everyone. However, I don't agree with the concept of national service, in the UK there's plenty of opportunity to sample the armed forces through cadets and various liaison opportunities (all free and all voluntary). Joining up is also no bar to going to university, quite the opposite really there's plenty of financial support for those wishing to do so.
Quote from flymike91 :People should make their own choice whether or not to go to college after secondary school and not be pressured to make a decision that may not be for them.

Which is exactly why National service is a terrible idea.

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG