Runescape
(19 posts, started )
Runescape
Hi My Little brother plays runescape and he asked me to try and get him a decent account.

So if anybody want's to donate a runescape acc for my little brother
Pm me it Please =).

Thanks, Racer325
#2 - AMB
Sure you can have mine

user is : Gertjaars

password : johnnynumber5
Ah well it looks like sombody got to it before me,

but my brother said hes top of the rankings so liar? :P
#4 - AMB
Yup, I usto play but not anymore, I had a lvl 97 and 93, 93 had 11m, 97 had like 20m+, I'd rather play WoW or something, or left 4 dead
Want to give me one of those accounts? =P
#6 - AMB
Gave one away to college mate, the other I sold on a site why not just make your own :S
It's not me who wants one ^^. my brother does he has one but, hes sick of playing becuase everbody calls him a noob for being low level.
#8 - AMB
The best on the game gets called a noob, everyone does, no matter who and how good or bad you are, there will always be someone calling you a noob, maybe because they are jealous, otherwise just for their own entertainment,
best thing to do is put them on the ignore list and carry on training, otherwise your feeding them attention which is what they want.
#9 - Lible
What's the point of Runescape if you don't even gain levels
Yeah i told that to my brother, he doesnt really listen though.

And Lible, what do you mean don't gain levels?
i used to play i have a level 68 account with like 2m on it im not giving it away though cause it has mutt in its name and thats what i use online.
runescape >< when i think back when i used to play it, i just think to myself "god..... what was i thinking" but that was some time ago, its was quite popular back then, but playing it now, nah.

my friend had a max lvl with full dragon (which back then was like super uber cool ) with like 20mil... i believe he still has it, but he keeps it for "memory" i doubt he would give it away.
#13 - Jakg
I used to have a level 70 something with a full rune armour doda then I got a life.

Gave it away - should o' sold it to some sadlowlife for £...
Ive seen a few people with the name mutt and there's most probly alot on runescape with what over, 10millions members?

make my bro happy and and donate ^^^^ your reward would be a Giant thanks :P
been there, done it.

Had a level 11 account, then got bored, worked it up to level 21, even more bored, I cut the crap and never saw it again.
#16 - AMB
Quote from Jakg :I used to have a level 70 something with a full rune armour doda then I got a life.

Gave it away - should o' sold it to some sadlowlife for £...

Jakg
S2 licensed

Racername: UKCT..Jakg
Posts: 15,843 <-- should the word irony be used here? correct me if i'm wrong but playing a game for a few hours a day is better than trolling the forums almost 24/7
Quote from Racer325 :
And Lible, what do you mean don't gain levels?

The point of Runescape and the only real reason to play it once you get past the initial hype is gaining levels (and some helmet made of shit), and if you get yourself a level 80 character, you've missed most of the fun.
My brother goes ' I don't like training i just like to duel people'

hehe.
What is it with this damn game? It was a hype like 10 years ago!

Runescape
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG