The online racing simulator
#1 - senn
Movie - Ken Block Autokhana practice
Between the 3 forums I frequent this has been posted at least 20 times :O
It's looks very impressive because it's been edited to look as if it was one full take. I suspect that muiltiple takes were made to make it look like one full run, and thus much more impressive with the accuracy. (I could be wrong as I am only speculating)
You are right it was shot in multiple takes.
#5 - senn
yup shot over 2 days. however, still impressive Wish i could afford to build a gymkhana car, then hire an airfield to practice on :P
Anyone interested in making a autocross layout set up like this? I was thinking about giving it a shot
#7 - senn
i don't know quite how you'd do it.....u never actually see the whole layout in the movie...but it'd be cool if you could pull it off
Quote from senn :i don't know quite how you'd do it.....u never actually see the whole layout in the movie...but it'd be cool if you could pull it off

I started making one I just took a couple of the things he does and put them in random places so far it looks pretty good despite my very bad layout skills :S

One bad part is that at least one tire is popped by the time you cross the finish line
That one looks great I'll have to give it a try tomorrow

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG