The online racing simulator
LFS Forum Atmosphere
(92 posts, closed, started )
AndroidXP you just done it again! Bravo! amazing!

Good boy!
Quote from Greenseed :
This post is a ****ing good example! more then 50% of the reply are ****ing shit.

51% and rising........
Can anybody explain to me what I did wrong?
You upsetted him
Maybe that's why his avatar is crying :detective
heyo!
Quote from Greenseed :thisnameistaken , you are right!

But the captain of this ship must not be seen when loosing patience!

For the other reply! i din't get any argu with Victor or any problem with him or any forum warning from a moderator!

But in revenge! i got warned from many lfs user!

Some of the most contributed user of LFS forum told me that:

Don't post on this forum! don't event try to show you work! are you will get destroyed mentaly... i told him! baaaa! this is not possible not from LFS forum! they should have good boy!

And after a while im writing this post! So im maybe a troll! but i think i can say im not alone feeling this! im maybe wrong with my theorie! but what so ever! this is a Victor Room.

Seriouly this is very sad that thoses guy who warned me was Right + imagine what you don't get from thoses LFS contributor because they feel wrong when comming here.

This post is a ****ing good example! more then 50% of the reply are ****ing shit.

I don't understand! so you must be a ****ing troll
. after reading this how should i feel? ****ing right? lol... this is so constructive! i have no word to describe! WOW! such a smart guy should it be to found that.

into another kind of mentality without the need to harm.

I don't understand! can you try explain into another way?

Is that so ****ing difficult to understand?
One is harming the other not.

Maybe solution is put a QI test online! and only people with over 165 can put them self over each other.

If not remember we are all brother.

When writing that post... i realize that maybe a buch of you guy come here to hit push-in bag! and after a while this has become a usual thing! so you no more notice.

English motherlicker! do you speak it!
/end generic person of color_afro/1.117.exe

And of course i know you dont, still i have to wonder what that wall of text is all about.
Quote from AndroidXP :Can anybody explain to me what I did wrong?

nothing but you know how it is "the truth will set your teeth free"

honestly though considering his posts the flag next to his nick is completely inappropriate very much like the avatar isnt
Android i think someimtes its not whats wrong, its whats right that creates the confusion. Isolating Factors about the userbase and generalising and adapting a relative theory doesnt always apply to anomolies, it might help identify them, but certainly not quantify them.

Your point about people and frustration only goes to on to apmlify, and this post your now reading exagerate the point.

The forum is what you make it guys. Remember that.

Its like walking along the street and smiling at a stranger , helping a friend at school whos getting bullied. Protestesting against your council. Doing voluntary work when your broke. Doing what you can to make things better.
I'm no saint, but i do try to help those around me and things i care about.
I could go on but my coffee has gone cold ....
#62 - CSU1
...Well, I just want to add that I love you all
Good, point, trying to help and all.

Concerning that, I think it was Confucius who said: "Give a man a fish, and he is fed for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will never be hungry again."

So, actually, by teaching some new guys how to use a search function is much more helpful in the long run than simply answering a question that has been answered several times already.

Concerning the atmosphere in here, I really don't think it's bad. Noone gets needlessly flamed, there is almost no trolling. It's one of the rare forums where new guys don't get handed out the "noob" tag just because they are new.

Actually, the forum is what you make it, so if you are lazy and/or post stupid threads, don't expect to get sympathetic answers.
I've tried to understand, I really have, but I simply do not understand what this thread is about. Can anyone, with any amount of certainty explain to me what is going on and what Victor did?

Would a conversation between lerts and greenseed make the Universe collapse?
Yeah, I have no idea what's going on in here and I consider myself to have a pretty high level of reading comprehension in general.

Between this and the "crazy new LFS server system!" thread I think we might have another lerts on our hands.
Quote from CSU1 :...Well, I just want to add that I love you all

I love you too.

I'm with CasseBent tbh, I can't see the problemo.
Quote from CasseBent :I've tried to understand, I really have, but I simply do not understand what this thread is about. Can anyone, with any amount of certainty explain to me what is going on and what Victor did?

Would a conversation between lerts and greenseed make the Universe collapse?

Everyone went to the pub, and Victor bought the first round. But Greensleeves was in the toilet (weak bladder), and missed out. Now he's cross because he didn't get quite as much beer as everyone else, so he's taking it out here.

Simple.
Well, him being from the americas, he propably wouldn't have held the beer anyway...
#69 - CSU1
Quote from tristancliffe :Everyone went to the pub, and Victor bought the first round. But Greensleeves was in the toilet (weak bladder), and missed out. Now he's cross because he didn't get quite as much beer as everyone else, so he's taking it out here.

Simple.

Correction, yer man and his mate(Lerts)was out back smoking some funny smelling stuff

My money is on the two being the same and one.

S14Drift, when i said 'all' i meant everyone else except you
Quote from AndroidXP :Can anybody explain to me what I did wrong?

Maybe it's not what you said, but the way you said it... :icon23:

#71 - CSU1
Quote from Greenseed :i know it a very delicate thing...

but take that FACT

i quote my self:

For me this should be edited by a moderator to remove at least the name of the user i pin point.

But removing the name right now would not follow the "general way of acting" i have seen here... and i have seen that example from the Administrator... so how can you go over the example your Administrator is showing!

Don't get me wrong! Victor is very good person! all energy he put into LFS is amazing and ho so appreciated, this is all about my post! i wan to feel good when i come here! i Live For Speed.

eh, yeah I missed this post...what on God's earth is he talking about me being a mod?

E:

So, is this what everyone thinks of me here, a moronic troll?
Nobody can help you understand, you must draw your own conclusions, just as we have. I've not yet settled on one, as it makes no sense, but I do reject the Lerts = Greenseed theory though. Lerts doesn't swear that much and imo makes more sense (yeah I know, but...he does).

I didn't get any beer either and I have a supernatural bladder, blast you Victor. *shakes fist*
Quote from ColeusRattus :I think it was Confucius who said: "Give a man a fish, and he is fed for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will never be hungry again."

It was Lao Tzu. The quote is: "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
Amazed this thread still has a pulse ,I thought it would have been D.O.A.

Drive more talk less you know it makes sense
Quote from CSU1 :Correction, yer man and his mate(Lerts)was out back smoking some funny smelling stuff

My money is on the two being the same and one.

S14Drift, when i said 'all' i meant everyone else except you

OMG CRAI! :cry:
This thread is closed

LFS Forum Atmosphere
(92 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG