The online racing simulator
LFS Management for Linux / Windows
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all aware of a new project that I am going to be starting with a mate of mine.

The plan in the long run is to create a game panel that would be cheaper than all of the other ones out there.

It will be available under most Linux Distro's and Windows's based servers.

One of the first games that we will be adding by default would of course by Live For Speed, with the special abilities to launch and change the settings of a few insim applications (Lapper and suchlike). If you have your own application and one that is already released and would like it to be in the first release of the control panel then please let me know, and I will look into adding it.

I will be updating this thread with its progress
#2 - Nemox
Quote from Krammeh :Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all aware of a new project that I am going to be starting with a mate of mine.

The plan in the long run is to create a game panel that would be cheaper than all of the other ones out there.

It will be available under most Linux Distro's and Windows's based servers.

One of the first games that we will be adding by default would of course by Live For Speed, with the special abilities to launch and change the settings of a few insim applications (Lapper and suchlike). If you have your own application and one that is already released and would like it to be in the first release of the control panel then please let me know, and I will look into adding it.

I will be updating this thread with its progress

Oh sounds interesting.. subscribing to this one
Quote from Nemox :Oh sounds interesting..

Indeed.

Great to see you are still working for the LFS community krammeh.
Quote from mcgas001 :Indeed.

Great to see you are still working for the LFS community krammeh.

but of course :P
Progress Report
  • User authentication completed
  • User rights integration
PHP I presume?
Certainly is!
#8 - wild
How's this coming along mark?
hello Krammeh,

I send you this replay so you can take a look at Drive_LFSS database!

There is a lot of think you can manage from a Web Site Interface! and will be very great to have it!

Take a look at table! I will very do love having a WWW interface to create new Race_Template and Restriction Template.

Maybe a Ban List too ... For the display of Racing data! im already into the making of a WWW interface looking as the LFSW interface! so no need for this! But a Admin panel will be great!

You can send command to Drive_LFSS via Telnet port! like "reload database" so the change made from WWW will be loaded into game real time.

Think about it! if you wan i can start a new Trac and SVN repo for your project. and gave you more access to drive_lfss sources.
it's dropped down the to do list a tad
sorry Krammeh but my english is a little poor!

Im not sure i do understand what that mean:
it's dropped down the to do list a tad

Is that mean you added drive_lfss to your todo list?

If yes! then super cool im ****ing happy!
Greenseed, not to kill your buzz, what I think Krammeh was meaning, was his LFS managment tool he has put down his to-do list.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG