The online racing simulator
Quote from 5haz :Well if you agree with racist policies, then you are most liely a racist.

Thats like saying you like Hitler because he reduced unemployment in his country, regardless of the other sickening things he got up to.

Not really. I don't consider myself a supporter, but some things I can see sense with. The immigration stuff, I agree with.

Infact, everything Andy has posted, I can sit here and quietly nod my head to myself and think "Yeah, you know what, these guys are right."

But oh, that makes me a racist. Doesn't matter I'm in a relationship with a black girl either.
Quote from 5haz :They probrably don't include some of their more 'tricky' policies in their manifesto, but nethertheless, they will implement their racist policies if theyare elected.

Well more guess work and rumours, i heard they will send anyone they thinks a bit foreign looking on a space shuttle to the moon just so they can have the whole planet for their own and call it little britain

Im not wasting my time anymore.
Still, your should'nt vote for them, even if you agree with some of their policies, the fact that they are clearly racist should stop you from supporting them entirely. (If you have any good, strong morals that is)

You would'nt love a serial killer just because they can crack a good joke would you?

The use of the word 'resettlement' is rather disturbing too, the Nazis used that word when they were moving people to a place in southern Poland called Auschwitz, amongst other places.

And how long 'till 'Generous financial incentives' becomes 'using violent force'?
Quote from andybarsblade :you can only speculate as to what the bnp would do if they got into power

Ultimately any speculation is pointless because the public has never returned even a single BNP MP to the commons, the chances of them ever raising a commons majority are nil, and even if that did happen, the lords would smack down anything they sent them.

But, let's fantasise about being ruled by fascists just to satisfy your curiosity. Their proposed "voluntary" and incentive-based repatriation of non-whites, for example. How friendly and voluntary do you honestly think that would be? And what form would the incentives take - carrot or stick?

The fact is if the BNP were running the country I would have to go to Uganda to visit some immediate members of my family, and I would have to organise band rehearsals somewhere between here, Dijon, Bucharest and Johannesburg.

That would be pretty inconvenient for me as I'm sure you can imagine, but apparently the BNP think it's a reasonable price to pay to protect the poor, hard-done-by "indigenous British population" (in other words: European mongrels lucky enough to have white faces).

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I doubt they are are all racist bastards, that's just another trick of tabloid journalism for you.

Would you join a party famous for its links with militant racists if you were a moderate thinker?
Quote from 5haz :Still, your should'nt vote for them, even if you agree with some of their policies, the fact that they are clearly racist should stop you from supporting them entirely.

You would'nt love a serial killer just because they can crack a good joke would you?

Oh please tell me who i should vote for....... people trying to bully others into telling people who they should and should'nt vote for is the most facists thing i can think of. DONT VOTE BNP THAT MAKES YOU A RACIST! Abit like labour councillors pulling out of elections and telling their voters to vote conservative just to keep the bnp out. <<<< THIS REALLY HAPPENED!

Nothing like fair democracy.
Quote from andybarsblade :Oh please tell me who i should vote for....... people trying to bully others into telling people who they should and should'nt vote for is the most facists thing i can think of. DONT VOTE BNP THAT MAKES YOU A RACIST! Abit like labour councillors pulling out of elections and telling their voters to vote conservative just to keep the bnp out.

Nothing like fair democracy.

You can vote for BNP if you like.

But it means you are a racist. Wether that bothers you or not is not my problem.

But personally, I know what that would lead to, so I would never vote for the British Nazis.

I doubt the BNP would be too keen on having a 'fair democracy' if they came to power, '1933 enabling act' anyone?

Luckily I doubt they ever will, I think the world has learnt its lesson (that electing extreme left or right political parties is not a good idea).
Quote from thisnameistaken :

The fact is if the BNP were running the country I would have to go to Uganda to visit some immediate members of my family, and I would have to organise band rehearsals somewhere between here, Dijon, Bucharest and Johannesburg.

So your views on the subject in hand are extremly bias against the BNP because members of your family are not part of the "indigenous British population" nice to know your not just jumping on the band wagon

Why have your immediate family got anything to worry about as their manifesto only talks about removing illegal immergrants and failed asylum seakers? (something that should already be happening under the current goverment but their soft as shite, infact the deportation of illegals already does take place and is happening more and more often) (Bloody labour racists nazis!)
Nothin' like a reasoned argument without resorting to calling people nazis!
edit: irrelevant.
Quote from andybarsblade :So your views on the subject in hand are extremly bias against the BNP because members of your family are not part of the "indigenous British population" nice to know your not just jumping on the band wagon

So you've got a problem with the members of my family who are of African origin, have you? Come on then, out with it.

Quote from andybarsblade :Why have your immediate family got anything to worry about as their manifesto only talks about removing illegal immergrants and failed asylum seakers?

Because I saw their manifesto a few years ago and it wasn't nearly as moderate-sounding as it is now. Their leadership hasn't changed, I sincerely doubt their beliefs have.

These days you only have to scan it to see that it's a pathetic attempt at duping ignorant Mail readers into voting for them. "Ooh, those immigrants really get our backs up!", or "Islam's bad, let's keep the Islamics out!". They've even started actively drumming up support among the Jewish, Sikh and Hindu communities on an anti-Muslim platform - this is a party whose leaders have denied the Nazi holocaust, previously would not admit non-whites to the party at all, etc.

If you believe their bullshit then you're as big a fool as I always thought you were.

S14 Drift: You too.
Quote from andybarsblade :Why have your immediate family got anything to worry about as their manifesto only talks about removing illegal immergrants and failed asylum seakers? (something that should already be happening under the current goverment but their soft as shite, infact the deportation of illegals already does take place and is happening more and more often) (Bloody labour racists nazis!)

Because there is a bit of a difference between what the BNP say they're going to do and what they would do, I think they would remove anyone who looks different, just putting that in your manifesto wont get you much support.

Perhaps, if we stop fighting uneccesary wars/ prevent conflics through mainly peaceful means, and prevent disatsers such as famines and poverty/ corruption where possible in the asylum seeker's home countries, then there will no longer be any need for them to seek asylum, so allieviating the whole immigrant problem without discriminating anyone. It would probrably also make a lot of people hate us a lot less.

Its like waiting for a bomb to go off before doing anything about it, if you prevent the bomb fro goign off in the first place, then there's no need to deal with the problems caused by it going off, most of the manifesto is a unconvincing attempt at trying to disguise a genuine hate for anyone who is different as serious plotical policies.

I think some of thepeople on here are just trying to look clever and nonconformist, sometimes its a good thing to jump on the bandwagon, now is one such time.
Quote from DarkTimes :Please explain exactly who the indigenous British population are. I was born in Scotland, but my family are Irish. Simple fact is that there is not a single person in the UK who doesn't have their roots in a different ethnicity. The history of the British Isles is one of mass migrations, with people from all over Europe,

They don't mind the Europeans, apparently. Unless they're recent Polish immigrants but of course that's a tabloid influence and included to score them a few cheap votes. But yeah, back to my point: They don't mind Europeans because they're white.

Except the black Europeans, of course, but they're not "true" Europeans. Or something. Hell I can't explain the complex contradictions that must go on in the peanut-sized brains of these cretins.
Quote from DarkTimes :Please explain exactly who the indigenous British population are.

Tbh i dont think it really matters, I have no problem with anyone wanting to come to this country to work and have a better life for them selves and their familys not matter where they come from. I think the important thing as far as the BNP are concerned is that they are hear legally

Quote from thisnameistaken :So you've got a problem with the members of my family who are of African origin, have you? Come on then, out with it.

And where did i say that? wind your neck in.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Because I saw their manifesto a few years ago

I knew you were full of shit telling me to check this and that .... read this read that you hadnt even read the policys and manifestos yourself what a T*sser

Quote from 5haz :Because there is a bit of a difference between what the BNP say they're going to do and what they would do, I think they would remove anyone who looks different, just putting that in your manifesto wont get you much support.

Thats what this thread needed more bullshit guess work. Time for bed kiddys.
Quote from SamH :Kev's statements aren't rumour, they're known BNP ethics.

Watch you dont step in the BULLSHIT
Quote from andybarsblade :I knew you were full of shit telling me to check this and that .... read this read that you hadnt even read the policys and manifestos yourself what a T*sser

Of course I've read what they publish of their current manifesto. Like I said I've also read it before, on several occasions, and I've seen how it changes. I'm also aware of who their leadership are (more so than you are, it seems) and of their roots, and their agenda, and I'm smart enough to see how their propaganda changes to fit whatever the current "hot topics" in the Daily Mail happen to be, whereas you're too shit-thick to either notice or care.

Quote from andybarsblade :Thats what this thread needed more bullshit guess work.

Rather than blind acceptance of their published marketing information, and a complete disregard of anything of historical relevance. I suppose that's a more sensible approach, is it? "This is what they publish so it must be true". Are you new to party politics? Have you lived on the moon until recently?

You're actually thicker than the "I've been banned from Redline Racing" arguments made you look. I'm amazed.
Well, the fact that their leader is a known Holocaust denier gives me a pretty good idea that these people are extreme nationalist racists.

I'm afarid its very Naiive to think that politicians are completely honest creatures, that carry out everything their 'spin-doctors' put out for them to the very letter, don't step in the bullshit that the BNP's PR men churn out. If only politicians were honest.

The BNP can't simply preach hate to the people like the Nazis did, because the majority people are aware of the terrbile holocaust and know that race hate is wrong nowadays, so they poorly disguise it in the form of a manifesto that might be convincing to the more gullible amongst us.

And seeing as it is 1 in the morning, yes it is time for bed, your personal insults just make you look desperate.
Quote from andybarsblade :IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!
On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.
To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

Quote from andybarsblade :Tbh i dont think it really matters, I have no problem with anyone wanting to come to this country to work and have a better life for them selves and their familys not matter where they come from. I think the important thing as far as the BNP are concerned is that they are hear legally

You may think that but even their policy disagrees with you. I thought you read it?

Oh, but they seem so nice and honest people. I think I'll dig up some of the policies of the other great parties tomorrow, after all, on paper they all sound so nice and fluffy. Props for andy though for thoroughly investigating the BNP and their policies by reading their own propaganda bs
Quote from andybarsblade :More personal insults. I cant be bothered to argue anymore keep those blinkers on.

Well, you did call him a tosser, so you shouldn't be so suprised when you recieve the same kind of treatment?

I see a lock coming soon, this argument has got to the 'bitching' stage.
Quote from andybarsblade :More personal insults. I cant be bothered to argue anymore keep those blinkers on.

Have you ever seen the stuff the BNP publish and stick through letterboxes when they're contesting a seat? Do you believe that Asians are routinely raping white girls and getting away with it in towns like Keighley, Oldham, Dewsbury, etc.? Because that's routinely a core feature of the BNP's campaign literature and I've seen it for myself.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Have you ever seen the stuff the BNP publish and stick through letterboxes when they're contesting a seat? Do you believe that Asians are routinely raping white girls and getting away with it in towns like Keighley, Oldham, Dewsbury, etc.? Because that's routinely a core feature of the BNP's campaign literature and I've seen it for myself.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/6135060.stm

Home work night for you Kev
Quote from andybarsblade : keep those blinkers on.

The irony!

Thanks for the link Andy.

Interesting choice of words in his speech though wasn't it

"During the trial, the jury heard extracts from a speech Mr Griffin made in the Reservoir Tavern in Keighley, on 19 January 2004, in which he described Islam as a "wicked, vicious faith" and said Muslims were turning Britain into a "multi-racial hell hole".

At the same event, Mr Collett addressed the audience by saying: "Let's show these ethnics the door in 2004."

Sentiments you would agree with?
Quote from The Moose :"Let's show these ethnics the door in 2004."

Funnily enough I remembered that quote today. Pathetic little xenophobic cowardly twat that he is.

Andy: So does Nick Griffin being acquitted of saying anything illegal mean he isn't a racist, or that he didn't break the law?

Bear in mind Nick Griffin studied law at Cambridge. He's well aware of what he can get away with.
Quote from The Moose :The irony!

Thanks for the link Andy.

Interesting choice of words in his speech though wasn't it

"During the trial, the jury heard extracts from a speech Mr Griffin made in the Reservoir Tavern in Keighley, on 19 January 2004, in which he described Islam as a "wicked, vicious faith" and said Muslims were turning Britain into a "multi-racial hell hole".

At the same event, Mr Collett addressed the audience by saying: "Let's show these ethnics the door in 2004."

Sentiments you would agree with?

Do you know the story of this i really dont want to go into detail about it but the reason i posted the link was for Kev to think about what he just posted. As he knows so much about the bnp im sure he will know why he was accused of the charges and also why he was found not guilty.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Have you ever seen the stuff the BNP publish and stick through letterboxes when they're contesting a seat? Do you believe that Asians are routinely raping white girls and getting away with it

Just try to think Kev what Nick said in that speach that has'nt been printed by the BBC in that link.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bIINY3T-Erg

"even one brave Muslim spokesman has expressed his shame and disgust at the politically correct excuses that pass themselves off as senior police officers in parts of Britain."
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Bear in mind Nick Griffin studied law at Cambridge. He's well aware of what he can get away with.

No he can get away with telling the truth which is what he did and what the "BNP publish and stick through letterboxes"

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG