The online racing simulator
CTRA=Awesome
(16 posts, started )
CTRA=Awesome
To the CTRA servers creator(s),

I have to say that I have had LFS for almost a year now and have always enjoyed the pick me up races at other servers, but what you guys have done with CTRA I am just so impressed with.

I just recently began to race on the CTRA SS servers and I think that it is great that there is a goal to reach with the license system. Although it may not be much of an accomplishment to other racers here but I just reached my National B license yesterday and it gets me fired up for some more good racing .

Although I think I may have jumbled my thoughts a bit in this post I just wanted to clearly say that I don't know how CTRA came together and what it takes to keep them running everyday, but keep doing what you guys are doing it makes LFS a better race sim. My only regret is that I waited a year to race on your servers.
#2 - HVS5b
Welcome

Surprised it took you so long to find, but now that you're here, you should find some of the best pick up racing available on LFS

Don't be put off by entry level driving shenanigans and use the report feature if necessary

See you on Race 3 soon.
#3 - SamH
Thanks guys! But.. we just do it for the money!
Quote from SamH :we just do it for the money!

Yup.

You have made it very clear that once you progress to the second tier servers there's a yearly subscription to pay, haven't you?

You guys must be millionaires by now, surely?
CTRA iz selling mai dataz to spam mailing businesses?! o_O
Quote from NotAnIllusion :CTRA iz selling mai dataz to spam mailing businesses?! o_O

To allow me to race on SS3 they took my house and sold my parents into slavery....
Ah, "The Guy on the Couch" Funny if you've seen Half Baked.
Welcome aboard then, you can bet CTRA is the best and most concurred server for quick racing, anytime, anyday

SamH may do it just for the money, but the work is so fine you wouldnt even notice that
#9 - J@tko
Quote from The Moose :You have made it very clear that once you progress to the second tier servers there's a yearly subscription to pay, haven't you?

:hide:

Is a large Russian man going to come to my house and shoot me now?
Quote from J@tko ::hide:

Is a large Russian man going to come to my house and shoot me now?

Boris doesn't like being called Russian. He's from Georgia.
There is a ton more things that can be implemented, but I think for now there isn't much more that can be done. Sam's flat out as it is =) I'd love to see weekly compititions with prizes, but $$$ is a problem as well as time. Many of us are juggling different projects seperate of LFS, some professional, other bits are fun but it all takes time!
I've been trying to find time to make some progress, but after flying roughly 18000 miles in the last 3 or 4 weeks it's been tough.

Still, X2 - partially coded at 40000 feet.
=)
Gotta say CTRA 1 does deliver great racing actually.
Only that some drivers arent proffesional, and flip, crash (unintentionally), and such.
But thats not your fault.

Keep up the good work!
Quote from The Moose :...and sold my parents into slavery....

And my garden is looking very tidy thank you, can I pass on any messages to them for you?
Quote from yeager :And my garden is looking very tidy thank you, can I pass on any messages to them for you?

Yup, Pls let them know that my adoptive parents are actually much better than they were, so i wont be wanting them back.

Feel free to dispose of them as you like when they're no long of any use to you.

CTRA=Awesome
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG