The online racing simulator
1:34
(13 posts, started )
how can i do my lap in 1 34, my best lap is 1 39, i`m very tired . i can´t stop to play, are there some secret?for example, the configuration,maybe??i don`t know, please, i need help.sos
#2 - G!NhO
practise
Quote from franvelasco :i`m very tired . are there some secret?

Don't drive tired relax stop trying to go fast and just concentrate on driving good lines... speed will come when you least expect
If you upload a replay of your driving (drive a lap in hotlapping, press 1, go here to make a post, then to manage attachments, then go to your lfs folder/data/spr, and ulpoad the just created file there), it would be much easier to help you.
Practice, and relaxing are also good advices.
Quote from Stefani24 :If you upload a replay of your driving (drive a lap in hotlapping, press 1, go here to make a post, then to manage attachments, then go to your lfs folder/data/spr, and ulpoad the just created file there), it would be much easier to help you.
Practice, and relaxing are also good advices.

Isn't is 2 to save a replay?

Yeah, do what he says!
Took me 1075 laps to pass under 1:36 (I think you talk about xfg), in 5 years...
Practice is the only way... you just try since a month... only aliens could do it that quick.
Remember, even the best setups won't do the job for you.
Quote from Timdpr :Isn't is 2 to save a replay?

Yeah, do what he says!

2 to name it, 1 to let it name automatically (just in hl mode though)
After a few weeks I was able to reach 1:35s and after that the road to 1:34s was long, very long. Still haven't hit 1:33s yet. 3 hundredths more to achieve that.

...to my point. I had to learn to chill out. Learn the lines I 'need' to take and drive them by instinct. I find when I am forcing speed, the less speed I receive.

Another thing. If you don't know how to tune a setup very well, DON"T MAKE ADJUSTMENTS!! Go to http://setupgrid.net, find a set. Doesn't have to be the 'World Record Set' or whatever. Get a good solid setup and drive it. Don't change it for the love of god!!! Don't constantly ask for new sets, etc.... This can and most the time does disrupt your progress you have made so far and leave you feeling disappointed. I have killed lap times by putting too much faith in a setup and not enough in me. This is a hard thing to overcome. I still fall victim to Setup Lust frequently....

Lastly. Go to practice mode or better yet start a server host so your laps can be recorded on LFSworld. Put 15 or 20 percent fuel in the car and drive the track a few times slow and work on driving your line. Observe the track. Drive it fast. Slow and Observe. Fast. Slow Observer. Fast. Rinse. Repeat....

Hope this helps.
Quote from franvelasco :how can i do my lap in 1 34, my best lap is 1 39, i`m very tired . i can´t stop to play, are there some secret?for example, the configuration,maybe??i don`t know, please, i need help.sos

Wee, alot of infomation so we can help you.

What car are you talking about? I'm guessing XRG/XFG. What track are you talking about? BL1? (Does demo have BL1r? Idk)
S14 Drift - No Reverse configs in demo now.
HAHAHAHAH OWNED.

That's some epic shit.

I'm guessing XFG on BL1. 1.34 is not hard.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :HAHAHAHAH OWNED.

That's some epic shit.

I'm guessing XFG on BL1. 1.34 is not hard.

Hmm, how helpful.

keeping on track with the thread, its best to find a setup which suits your driving style and also download peoples hotlaps (replays) of the track from www.lfsworld.net. When watching the replays make not of racing line, braking points and what speed to carry through the corners. After lots of practice it will come easier

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG