The online racing simulator
Bf1, Fbm
(27 posts, started )
Bf1, Fbm
BF1 FOX F08 FBM, MRT maybe. Correct me if i'm wrong but im pretty sure in real life these cars are not
fitted with handbrakes.

And yeah in LFS they have (duhh) xD^^
yep, googled it, and they do not have any handbrakes. There would be no use for it(not like rally) and there is simply no room to have one. No idea why LFS has handbrakes on these cars .
Heh yeah. been meaning to post this for awhile. kept forgeting
#4 - G!NhO
i agree, they shouldnt have handbrake. same goes for FO8 and FOX.
...& Mrt?
So, if these cars don't have a handbrake in real life, what would happen if they lost their brakes?
If they lose their brakes then they're screwed anyway, handbrake or not.
#8 - Mysho
I have S2 since april 2007, but I've never even tried to press handbrake when driving formulas, lol. Well, this should be solved, i can easily imagine some crazy hotlapers using this as some kind of extra brake...
Hehe. ive only noticed it for about a month.
just kept forggeting to post about it.
It's just a 'left over' from when LFS only had road cars. I'm sure it'll get fixed when it's considered a priority.
I guess its been like it for some time.. i wonder when it does get fixed. although im not that botherd.
i like to drift with the bf1 and use the handbrake
Been thinking about this...dunno why I didn't say anything. It's not that important IMO, but this should be fixed at some point.

Although I use the MRT handbrake a lot...actually, this should be fixed pretty quickly! It's really handy at that CTRA MRT B+J layout with the tight turn at the wall with the bales on the outside. You know the one I mean, don't you?
#14 - AMB
Quote from G!NhO :i like to drift with the bf1 and use the handbrake

Pro's use no TC to drift handbrake nuuuub
Quote from AMB :Pro's use no TC to drift handbrake nuuuub

i am not a nuub
#16 - AMB
Quote from G!NhO :i am not a nuub

Drift SO in BF1 with No TC it's soo fun jaaaaa
no i dont like to drift with bf1
#18 - AMB
#20 - AMB
Quote from [DUcK] :That's fakin sweet!