The online racing simulator

Poll : Who will it be?

Closed since :
___
Furiously-Fast
Sundstreum
DK_USA
shaun463
Quote from Sundstreum :If no decisions from the winner or the second positioner arrives soon, I have a suggestion for a competition.
It's called "After-racetrack", and should show how the racetrack feels and looks like after a long, hot race. Cars could of course be included, but I would like to see them not racing.

Note: This is only a suggestion.

Hmm... I think that specifically shots of the race track could be a bit hard...

How about just a general theme of "After Race" and allow people to have some cool ideas of their own...

Btw, you're the second position person
Quote from JO53PHS :Hmm... I think that specifically shots of the race track could be a bit hard...

How about just a general theme of "After Race" and allow people to have some cool ideas of their own...

Yeah maybe just the After Race-theme then.
And, no i'm not, Furiosly_Fast is
Quote from JO53PHS :Hmm... I think that specifically shots of the race track could be a bit hard...

Third even, Furiously-Fast came second.

Who taught you to count boy?
Quote from beefyman666 :Third even, Furiously-Fast came second.

Who taught you to count boy?

Oh fail

I kinda forgot to look at the bottom 1/3 of the poll
#31 - ___
Quote from JO53PHS :Oh fail

I kinda forgot to look at the bottom 1/3 of the poll

Theme as in what to make the pics for next comp to be, id say something like for FE Drifting comp as in the best drift picture on fern bay... ya i know im stupid sorry all. I thought the theme was something else (a race theme or something lol) o-well. Sorry to let you guys down.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG