The online racing simulator
Round 2 - Pre-race discussion
Westhill International reversed.

Very good track this, last seasons endurance race there was a lot of fun!
Watch out for T1/T2
Just a heads up, i may not be able to compete in round 2 as my RAM has let me down. If i can get my sticky mitts on some more before thursday then i'll be there, but it's looking doubtful...

EDIT: Posting from laptop btw...
Damn
sorry for trouble of not showing up in round 1 next race il be there!!
I have to say that this combo is going to be extremely difficult but probably quite fun. I was driving yesterday with a new setup and realised that Westhill is an impossible compromise for the FZ50. You can either be quite fast and have liquid tyres by lap 4, or very very slow and have liquid tyres by lap 7 or so. Or maybe it's just me.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I have to say that this combo is going to be extremely difficult but probably quite fun. I was driving yesterday with a new setup and realised that Westhill is an impossible compromise for the FZ50. You can either be quite fast and have liquid tyres by lap 4, or very very slow and have liquid tyres by lap 7 or so. Or maybe it's just me.

Il have some test's and make an awnser to that
I have my old enduro set from last season, easily lasts the distance, and can maintain a good 1:54 pace
Quote from danowat :I have my old enduro set from last season, easily lasts the distance, and can maintain a good 1:54 pace

I have the same i have an endure but not in that time range im now around 1,56 ses
I´ll miss the race tommorrow, I´ll be without the internet connection. Good luck to all and enjoy the race!
Just saw the times and al the events are same im sorry have to withdraw i have work on that time
This race will be very cool
Quote from hugoluis :This race will be very cool

Apart from the FZ5's tyres, which will be very hot
I wil not race in this leage but foe the heck of it wi wil do test runs
so drivers who want feedback can ask me if they want to ragarding avarage laptimes tyres ect.
Whoooooa is the race tonight?

I have some free time off and... could I join tonight?
I will unfortunately miss this race.

Dont have GFX card at the moment, well i do but it aint working.

Anyway good luck to everyone today and have fun!
Quote from spankmeyer :Whoooooa is the race tonight?

I have some free time off and... could I join tonight?

Uh oooo, the Spankster is back
Just to confirm that i will NOT be attending this round, as i haven't secured any RAM to use. So Spanky can be my stand-in

Good luck all

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG