The online racing simulator
Post all ricers
(82 posts, started )
Sorry, tuning has been around well before 2000 Nuse. That movie made it more mainstream, but trust me ricers, silly Supras and all of this existed (perhaps with different fashions) well into the 90's and 80's. Bodykits were VERY common in the late 80's and 90's, probably spurred on by GroupB and the like.
i am happy to see so many people have seen such wierd/pathetic rice. I still don't want a civil war and think the supra looks good. It's not true rice 'cause that's the type of car that gets to go to the car convention and sold on Barret-Jackson in 50 years. I think it'll do good....after all it's a show car.

Have any of u seen Pimp My Ride? It's all rice. They were growing wheat grass in a car trunk.
the supra looks like a common drift car too
Quote from tristancliffe :Sorry, tuning has been around well before 2000 Nuse. That movie made it more mainstream, but trust me ricers, silly Supras and all of this existed (perhaps with different fashions) well into the 90's and 80's. Bodykits were VERY common in the late 80's and 90's, probably spurred on by GroupB and the like.

yes.. (didnt make this clear to well i know) i know tuning was before 2000, but .. it wasn't until 2000 that we have the tuning.. that we have now, like import tuner stuff.. neons, all that stuff.. that wasnt before the late 90's

@RappaZ
:S i hate pimp my ride now.. it was fine until they took those TV's and put them at the 4 corners of a car in the body kit.. i stopped watching it after that.. that was really dumb..

[edit]
either way guys, you have to admit that Fast and the Furious the original movie.. was idolized, i know you guys started to see alot more people going out and putting spoilers and body kits on their cars and putting some nitrous and engine mods and turbos and whatnot in their car

(either way.. even for the guys with older cars ( mid 90's and earlier) you have to hand it to them for going out and spending probably a good 1000$ to buy a spoiler for their car..
#55 - DR3W
To "ME" ricers ia alot of the body kits today and neon lights 18'' rims on a civic more stickers than your cars got HP wings that are higher than car is tall *well if it dose a jog on a race car thats diffrent* ect...

Pimp My Ride: Never have liked it, i whatch it from time to time to get a good giggle.

This is my view on rice:
Rice:http://rds.yahoo.com/S=9606288 ... ges/resized/H0DL6J014.JPG
(Colord tint, BK is ugly, WING IS 6 FOOT TALL )I think he well get in troble by FAA cus it is going to make plans wreck wehn they hit it! lol
Not Rice: http://rds.yahoo.com/S=9606288 ... s/Mugen%20Pics/mugen2.jpg
(good style of rims nice mugen BK, ect...)
This is what "I" think so dont tell me im wrong!
Quote from Matrixi :Obviously they don't.

Let's try this again:
A true race car = high performance car with a wing to provide downforce
A rice car = usually a slow car built for normal road use with silly wings and stickers for the n(r)ice looks

i get the point ... but imagine if you saw any of the pikes peaks cars going down the road (especially if you never heard of the race and never saw one of those cars in a picture) what would be the first thing that goes through your mind ? i doubt itll be "wow those wings sure produce a lot of downforce in thin air"
hehe bit off topic... but something for Tristan

LINK

just looks so ridiculous

mad
that link makes me sick :sick:
Quote from Shotglass :i get the point ... but imagine if you saw any of the pikes peaks cars going down the road (especially if you never heard of the race and never saw one of those cars in a picture) what would be the first thing that goes through your mind ? i doubt itll be "wow those wings sure produce a lot of downforce in thin air"

Anybody knowing downforce comes from wings on cars, sure as hell knows the Audi S1.

If you don't know that car, well you've missed quite a lot in your life
Quote :hehe bit off topic... but something for Tristan

LINK

just looks so ridiculous

mad

look at when the 350z hits a car and doesn't get scrached
i know its like in need for speed undeground
Quote :i know its like in need for speed undeground

Something for Madman. We have those in Poland too.
Attached images
maluch rice.jpg
maluch rice 2.jpg
i like #8, its more correct than the others.. the others are just plain .. retarded and surely were put up by retards that hate everything
Yeah, the badge thing reminds me of seeing a competely stock, Toyota MR2 in red,
The only difference, was a tiny little Prancing Horse Ferrari sticker on the front wing illepall sad.
Quote from indo420 :that car is a legend in the WRC.

yep. maybe not looking like that...
..but yes.. the Audi Q was the first rally car with 4wheeldrive.
-and it changed the rallyworld completly and it won everything.
Well, the Quattro won everything eventually, but only after something like 2 really rubbish seasons. And ever since it became good Rallying became just a bit more boring... RWD was much much much more interesting to watch...
Quote :"THIS IS RACIAL"

i said that! I created this thread! I am famous for that? What thread was it??
who gives a crap about the definition of rice..that supra is ugly.

'nuff said. Now, lets post more pictures of UGLY cars.
#74 - JJ72
I have never seen rice SO BAD as in the tokyp tuning link in my entire life.
i would like to stop the racial crap and move 2 cars again. Y do they make them ugly colors?

Post all ricers
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG