The online racing simulator
gta4 for pc
(50 posts, started )
#26 - Migz
Quote from tristancliffe :Oh I see. Well the dualshock2 has pressure sensitive buttons, so if I press it a tiny bit I accelerate a tiny bit, and if I press it down hard then ZOOOM, off I go.

Pfft i thought you meant the anologue sticks. Sorry i didnt read that you meant the buttons anyways. Haha, sorry
Damn, the scooter brothers video has been removed.
I just use mouse + keyboard.
good enuff.
if only i had a comp that could run this oh well i guess its back to the 360.
Quote from tristancliffe :Oh I see. Well the dualshock2 has pressure sensitive buttons, so if I press it a tiny bit I accelerate a tiny bit, and if I press it down hard then ZOOOM, off I go.

IIRC they only operate as digital buttons when you plug it into one of those PC USB converter box things.
I'm looking forward to it.
#32 - CSU1
Quote from lerts :how about the soundtrack?

vice city was great but st andreas sucked

GTASA was/is a f'n awsome game...ever heard of GTASAMP?
I hope there will be a GTA RPG.
#34 - Migz
#35 - CSU1
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I hope there will be a GTA RPG.

you and me both, it's a shame rockstar don't add too rather than release new titles. SA still is an excellent platform to build upon.

What I want is a proper RPG with real banks, real economy and where the classes interact.

All of the GTA titles have robbed me of thousands of hours...so i've come to a point where in order to keep the game interesting economy needs to be simulated with supply and demand and real jobs. One feature I would love too see is a well structured public services system with jobs for army and police personnel, the key feature being a jail island where criminal players must break out from...my point is it's such a HUGE shame and waste not to add simple structured economy even if it is AI ! what a waste of time the story-line's are, GTA imo needs mp economic mayhem.
I never played GTA SAMP RPG thingy though.
Would be nice I guess.
#37 - Migz
Oh a proper rpg.
Now that would be awesome
There are servers on SAMP which try to do this. But it just fails everyone just gets cars and runs everyone over.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I hope there will be a GTA RPG.

You mean a GTA MMORPG? That'd be awesome But I wonder how much of the sandbox gameplay would be left.
Quote from thisnameistaken :IIRC they only operate as digital buttons when you plug it into one of those PC USB converter box things.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Couldn't you use the analouge sticks/ triggers on 360 controller though?
Some people, I mean, how can that kind of peopl even exist. The reaction of this Jason Deschoolmeester is just like the satirical radio shows you can listen in earlier GTAs. I mean, rofl or cry?
#43 - Migz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Couldn't you use the analouge sticks/ triggers on 360 controller though?

Probably

XBOX 360 = Windows

Windows + Windows xp = WIN

Sony Playstation = Sony

Sony + Windows xp = FAIL
I need to get round to buying a 360 pad. I'm using a PS2 pad through a USB adapter at the moment.
#45 - Ziil
Quote from Migz :Probably

XBOX 360 = Windows

Windows + Windows xp = WIN

Sony Playstation = Sony

Sony + Windows xp = FAIL

Totaly, epic win there.
#47 - Migz
Haha, ohhh yeah :P
Quote from tristancliffe :Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well... I had a PS2 controller through one of the GAME USB converter box things two or three years ago, and the buttons were definitely digital. It was the first thing I drove LFS with actually.

Maybe they've improved the software now, I don't know.
I bought mine about 5 years ago from play.com. Maybe there are driver updates, but I doubt it!
Got mine off ebay about 3 years ago. The buttons are definitely pressure sensitive.

gta4 for pc
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG