The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you think?

GTRs FOR THE WIN!
FO8, BF1, INDY ACTION!
Most of them are good ideas, but/because...
WTF, NOOB!
My suggestion is ...
I do not understand what you are talking about...
Most of them are bad ideas, but/because...
No need for another season, really!
I wouldn't worry because a little birdie told me that some team who's initials begin with an S and a R are planning to revive the league
God bless whoever they are! ;-)
don't shoot too fast dudes

i am back and still alive and

hope you will find some happyness soon, if not know.

read in the "other" post for more details about my disappierence...

i will give out more details in this and next week about the future of LFSCAR.
as far as i can tell, i won't race this season but will do the track-admin and race-controll stuff. i am also thinking about a LIVESTREAM via Mogulus.com

if there is anyone wants to do live comentary... i will do additional comentary then...
Well I can do the live commentary if you want to.

PS: I also know a guy that can do a great commentary with/instead of me.
hi bambo and all others lfscar fans...

i am sad to say i won't have time to run a league at the moment on my own or at all, so i think you guys can have the right to hold the next season of the lfscar 360° cup if you want.

the only things i want is: i want you to run it under my ruleset (with your suggestions of course) with the main website on www.lfscar.com

in fact the lfscar league is completely planned (tracks, rules, ect.) but i do not have the time to run it by myself.

so if you run the series under my ruleset and with the addition of using www.lfscar.com as a league website you are free to do so for the next season. at the moment lfscar.com has a wordpress-template based CMS site which i can give some of you the moderator/admin rights as well to update all informations and stuff.

so what do you think...

here is my basic rules outlines:

1) cars: ALL GTR class cars (driver is not allowed to change the car during the season) with R2 tire restriction
2) Qualifying: 20 minutes open qualifing in first race, following races qualifying position = standings bottom to top
3) races: 120-150 lap races
4) tracks: i want to be these tracks in the schedule:
KY1, KY1rev, KY1 Special Chicane Layout, KY360 (which i am going to start in as well , 1 Circuit Race (i was planning BL1 as all GTR class cars are about the same speed there), if you can organize one of the CTRA X-System Servers you can also run 2-3 of my short-track layouts (Speedway, Pancake, Tri-Oval)
5) pacecar: AI car with special setup, NO human pacecar driver (this is a suggestion though)
6) Points-System: 1 Point for each driven Lap (only the number behind the name at the end of the race is counting)
6) Bonus points for Highest Climber and Leading Laps
7) Each Car has to have a unique number in his name, numberplate and in big letters on the roof of the car

what do you think, if you are going with these rules i do not have problems to let you run the series.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG