The online racing simulator
#1 - CryeR
Plz Help!!!!! [wheel calibration issue] [solved]
I did buy Logitech Driving Force Pro steeringwheel and now I did get drivers for that(Wingman) nad all did works and I did calibrate my wheel for LFS we.. Here comes PB..

After that I did boot 1 time and later that my LFS is out f hes mind all options are same as before BOOTING and all sets are in windows game controllers ajuster are same too before booting..

But now when I turn wheel even a little it goes like ass( really fast left to right) & it seems to LFS doesnt have any contrl anymore with LFS degree controller in LFS sets... WTF I shuld do cant adjust anymore..
Close LFS.
Reopen it. Move the controller from full left to full right, and back again. Press all the pedals once.
Now go into a singleplayer/multiplayer session, you should find it much better. If not, you might have to just hit the "recalibrate" button in the controllers setup (within LFS).
#3 - CryeR
OHH WTF.. U are best ever maan!
Quote from the_angry_angel :Close LFS.
Reopen it. Move the controller from full left to full right, and back again. Press all the pedals once.
Now go into a singleplayer/multiplayer session, you should find it much better. If not, you might have to just hit the "recalibrate" button in the controllers setup (within LFS).

ThX WERY much ur best =)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG