The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Yeah, she looks like one of the girls of those charity adverts...

"Pledge just £2 a month, and girls like this can eat, and not look like cling film stretched over a handful of twigs..."
Is That A Fxo??!!

:O
Lol
nice

I lol'd.
Y'know that woman that you're making fun off has probbably had her life ruined by people like you. Draw a line.

Get a life, seriously. I bet half of you lot are spotted fat yobs in fake burbury living on a council estate in Watford.
My edit
Attached images
nomnom.jpg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Y'know that woman that you're making fun off has probbably had her life ruined by people like you. Draw a line.

Get a life, seriously. I bet half of you lot are spotted fat yobs in fake burbury living on a council estate in Watford.

You need to get a grip, you know one minute I see you posting up stupid shit in such threads like this, joining in with all the useless BS that's going on, then the next minute you telling us about what a disgrace the thread is and the people taking part.

I'm happy being a fat spotted fake burbery wearing Watford council estater, the fact is you don't see me bent over a fricking car, if you've got it, flaunt it, but if you don't....
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Y'know that woman that you're making fun off has probbably had her life ruined by people like you. Draw a line.

She is such a victim, posing half naked infront of a car so she could have her picture published on the internet, she just didn't ask for any of those nasty comments, the poor poor girl.
Quote from Bawbag :You need to get a grip, you know one minute I see you posting up stupid shit in such threads like this, joining in with all the useless BS that's going on, then the next minute you telling us about what a disgrace the thread is and the people taking part.

Stupid shit? Yes.. Obviously, this is a "stupid shit" thread. But there is a line. People need to know when to think about the problems and stuff.

Quote from ATC :She is such a victim, posing half naked infront of a car so you can have your picture published on the internet, she just didn't ask for any of those nasty comments, the poor poor girl.

Kind of agreed, but when you and I post our pictures in the "Post your face" thread, or our cars/bike in the "Post your car/post your bike" thread, do we expect or want to become the laughing stock of hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people? Imagine walking down the street..

Bottom line is, that girl probbably means something to that guy. Probbably much more than her looks.

Girls pose on cars often, why so much attention to this one >_>
The way I see it, it would be like a WW2 RAF pilot painting his bomber bright pink and putting flashing flights all over it, then complaining when he took more flak than the other planes.
Can't quite compare.

That's a modified car.

Check any modified car mag (Max Power, Performance Shixuall or something) and all you see is scattered ass. Same for internet.

Check WW2 plane monthly, and one thing you don't see is scattered ass. Maybe the odd logo/whatever on the plane, but yeah. You know what I mean. You don't put "nawzz!1!!" and "dubz" and "deep dish subs" on your average Spitfire, do you?

Anyway, I don't mean to come preach, I'm sure I'm guilty as well.
I see nothing wrong at all with this thread. She wants to look like a slut, then she should understand what happens. And looking at her, you think her life is going to be ruined from a bunch of fellahs from a sim forum..? Because im sure she comes on here to look.
Nevermind, you miss the idea that word spreads INCREDIBILY quickly on the internet, and more so when it's something like a new fad.

Like the dude who is like "THIS IS SPARTA", whenever anyone sees him on the street, they're probbably like "OMG DUDE SAY THIS IS SPARTA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLolOlOloLoLOlOl".

Some people see this chick "Wow you're that ugly ass bitch who looks like a slut"

As I said, more than JUST us. Give it a couple months and it'll be the new rick-roll!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Nevermind, you miss the idea that word spreads INCREDIBILY quickly on the internet, and more so when it's something like a new fad.

Like the dude who is like "THIS IS SPARTA", whenever anyone sees him on the street, they're probbably like "OMG DUDE SAY THIS IS SPARTA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLolOlOloLoLOlOl".

Some people see this chick "Wow you're that ugly ass bitch who looks like a slut"

As I said, more than JUST us. Give it a couple months and it'll be the new rick-roll!

Are you dating her or something?
No...

Maybe being kind was not welcomed in our mature community.

So I guess I'll just be a sheep and follow...

OMG LOL SHE'S SO UGLY SHE HAS LIKE BAGS UNDER HER EYES LIKE A VAMPIRE!111
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

It got several million views in the first few days it was online. That's quality. Then again it was on a huuuge site.
Lol, sad and funny at the same time ...

Ah well.

Shit bed time LOL.
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG